제 8 장

It's 9 in the night, after I sent the sleepy MinJoo back home and place her in the bed after we both greet our parents, I drive myself to the nearest mini market and bought 2 dozens of beer and drive to the beach. I sad on the soft but rough sand, opening the can and start drinking it while the cold sea breeze hit my skin. It's cold and bitter inside and outside of me. I don't know what I should do next. This is so confusing.

Like I said, I never thought about the day I might lost her but now.. it happened that I've lost her. Just as I was middle in my thoughts, my phone rang. "Yeoboseyo?" I answered the call with some sobbing still hanging around me. "It's me. Jaehyo." answered the caller. Jaehyo, it's Jinshi one and only brother as he's currently a trainee in Stardom Entertainment.

"What's the matter hyung?" I asked, taking a sip of the beer again. "Stop drinking, she wouldn't want to see you like this. Plus, you're still underage for it." He commanded but.. these drinks can help me to forget this temporary right?

"Anything I can help hyung?" I asked again without answering his previous question. "Can I meet you?" He asked, well.. I guess not. I'm not in the mood of meeting anyone. "No hyung. I'm not-" my words are cut off when someone pats me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Jaehyo and with Zico beside him.

"Hyung, I thought-" he shut me off by placing a box on my lap. "That's yours and only for you. We clean her room a bit and found this box, written with your name on it so it's the best to give you back." He explained. I looked at him blankly, what's inside the box?

"Well, I got a plane to catch. See you. Oh, and please stop drinking. My sister hates people who drink." He advised before leaving but.. did he just said catch a flight? "HYUNG!" I called out again, stopping him from leaving before giving me an explanation. He turns around, asking me what I want.

"Where you're going and... where's going to be her grave?" I asked as he shrugged his shoulders, "I only know it was going to be outta Korea. You should just focus on your trainings, the way you took care of her, we appreciate it so.. success for her. I know she'll be proud if you success." He said coldly and left with Zico together, as for me still here drinking and thinking what should I do next.

"Hyung!" Someone called, I turn to look who call and saw 9 figure standing right in front of me. "Jin oppa.." the girls called me with their worry eyes, I stood up with a smile as for my brothers, they hugged me soon, patting my back.

"We're all here for you hyung. We're all here for you." They said after we pulled apart. "Sorry for your lost oppa. Be strong. Tell us when you need something." The girls pats my shoulder then a hug soon.

"I guess I'll be alright. Just few days to calm down.." I smiled weakly. "I'll help you to get 2 weeks holiday from school and from the company." NamJoon smiled weakly as well then drank my beer.

I'm lost when you're gone. Who's there to be with me now?

***********

It's been few days since I locked up myself in the house where Jinshi and I spend our time mostly, yes, it is the house that her grandfather and her second grandmother's house. The house we share our happiness, the house we keeps on smiling and laughing but those can be considering as memories. They can never happen anymore.

I don't know what to do, I have no idea, without her, I'm lost. Just in the middle of this thoughts, it reminds me the box Jaehyo passed it to me last night. It took me quite much time to think whether I should open or not but now.. here we go.

I look at the box again and open it, there's some photos about us spending time together but that's in the past now.. a memory. That's the photo of the wedding dress she wore with me beside her. Then the bracelet I got her few days after we met. Just looking at the photo of us, look at her, the way she smile it just so.. they're now gone.

Just then my phone rings, I stared at it, wondering if I should answer it or not. I look at the caller header, it's HaeSeol. I press the answer button then put it on loud speaker, "Wei? Annyeong? It's HaeSeol! Are you there Jin?" She called as I breath in all the air and rub off all my tears. "Yea, I'm here. Is there anything I can help you?"

"Are you alright? I'm sorry for your lost."

"I-it's alright."

"No, it's not right. Where are you now?"

"I'm fine. Really. Some plan-"

"I'm going to the park near our company. Meet me there then we'll talk."

"But.. n-"

"No buts or no, just get yourself there and I promise I'll never leave you! Be there or else I'll find you even though the world is going to end!"

She end the call before I can say anything. I sighed and close the box back it was then place everything back to its order. Before leaving, I place the box in the TV set drawer so I can know where I place easier.

When I reach the park that HaeSeol mentioned, there were kids running around, having fun like there's no tomorrow. "You finally came." That's HaeSeol's voice coming from my back. I turn to face him but got a hug from her soon. It's tight and warm like Jinshi did to me in the past but it's more different.

"I'll be your back, protecting and taking care of you." She said with some tears flowing slowly down to her cheeks.

Jinshi, what should I do when my life there's no you

*************

Another short one huh? Jeongmal mianhae T^T
Don't feel sad for Jin, HaeSeol is there for him now. I still feel sad that I have to write Jinshi is dead ._.