제 2 장

After the hard day of my first training, we sat in the cafeteria at the corner of the building enjoying the cake I received early. "Hyung, where did you buy this amazing cake? It's super delicious!!" V talks with his mouth stuffed with cakes and cream all over his face.

"Nah, I don't know.. It was gifted by a girl that I barely know her." I said as I stuffed myself with the cake. Suga look at me with his smirking face, "No, don't think about that. Please. Not now." I talked before he could start talking. "Whatever but wonder when noona will awake?" Jungkook questioned as the other ran towards Jungkook and cover his mouth with their hands.

"She will. I just know she will." I smiled, just then I receive a message from someone.

Unknown Number
Oppa! Glad you love the cake! Enjoy! ^^

This is too creepy.. who the hell is she?! I'm having sasaeng fans before I pass through trainee course, this is hella creepy.

***

"Annyeong hyung! See you tomorrow!" Jimin waved goodbye at me before I drove my car miles away from the company. I head back to my house just not far away from Jinshi's. "Oppa!!" That's my little cousin, MinJoo. I welcomed her into my open arms and carry her on my shoulder.

She's just 3 years old but the most tragic thing happened in her life, her parents died when she was born. Her mother died 2 days later after giving birth to her as for her father, he's rushing back to her mom but the plane had accident as he died. Sad case.

"How's my little sister here?" I opened the door and let her down cause the door doesn't seems to be very tall as she'll knock her head on the wall if I didn't. Oh, she don't know who her parents are and considering me as her real brother and my parents too. "Boring.. oppa got to school then to training today, the maids are busy even eomma and appa are busy." She pouted cutely then dragged me to her play room.

"So I do some drawings! See there!" She pointed at the wall as I saw.. her drawing at the wall. "MinJoo? Do you know appa will be angry if you draw on the walls?" I asked her as she shook her head. "Jinjja? Never heard of it." She danced off to the living room after she answered me. I'll just tell appa to keep calm and love her will do. (XD)

I went to get bath and clean my stuff before joining her in the living room while she's watching Mickey Mouse as for me, finishing school projects and homeworks. Just when my phone rang, she grabs it for me. I ruffled her hair and answer the call, "Jinnie!! It's eomma, appa and I will be off to Japan for few days so... if you're busy, remember to bring MinJoo to nursery!" She ended the call before I could talk. What a mom.

"Is that eomma? What time is she coming home?" She asked with her cute little voice along with her brown sparkling eyes. "Molla but eomma did call me to bring you to nursery if I'm busy." I answered her as she pouted like a doll. I ruffled her hair making it into a mess, "I'll try to pick you up early then we'll go somewhere fun okay?" I asked as she jumped off the sofa and start hugging me. "Kamsahamnida oppa!!"

"Now, let's tug you into bed." I carried her into her all-pink room and rest her on her princess bed as I pick a short story and start reading it till she's asleep.

***

The next day...

"Hyung! Where you're going? We just finish our training and you have to go already?" J-Hope asked as I nod my head, "I have to pick my sister up in the nursery!" I answered him as I got into the car, start the engine and drove it to MinJoo's nursery cause she'll cry if I'm late. It's really hard to not make her cry so, better not make her cry.

"MinJoo!" I called out her name after I let the window down, she look around to search where my voice came from until she caught my car. "Annyeong unnie!" She waved goodbye at a woman who looks just my age, we had eye contact like 5 seconds until MinJoo got in the car. "Oppa!" She called out cutely as she buckle her own seatbelt. That girl.. she's so familiar, where did I saw her again?

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!! Let's go!!!" She winced, shaking my hand as we drove away from the nursery to the hospital. I'm letting MinJoo to meet the only girl on the earth that let me know what the real happiness is. "Why are we here?" She asked curiously, grabbing my hand tighter than before.

"Oppa is not bringing you here to get medical checkup, just to meet someone who's special to oppa." I smiled and got into the elevator with her. When we got to the 15th floor, the elevator door open as we get out of it and head into Jinshi's ward.

She look at the number plat that hanging on the door and read the name out loud, "Ahn Jinshi, 19? She's just at your age oppa!" She said earning a smile from me. I push the door, welcoming the heart pulse machine sound. MinJoo ran towards the bed and look at her with her eyes amazed. "She's beautiful. Oppa? Is she oppa's girlfriend?" Wait, where did she learn that girlfriend boyfriend thing?

"Like Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse who fell in love with!" She giggled, that's alright. Cartoons.. "She's my best friend, only a friend which I felt the real happiness. She's someone special to oppa." I smiled, ruffling her hair. "This is my dongsaeng Jinshi." I said as MinJoo hop onto the tall stool.

"Annyeong haseyo! MinJoo imnida! Unnie? Wake up.." she pouted, she really want to play with Jinshi huh? But.. she's not awake yet. "Jinshi unnie is tired today, let her get some rest and she'll play with you one day. Stay here, I'll go buy something for you and for her too." I said then ran to buy some food for her and her too.

***

"Unnie, I can see oppa is in love with you! Eomma mentioned about I got another unnie as well and finally I met you! Unnie is the most beautiful unnie in the world!" I stood outside of the ward, listening to what MinJoo is talking. She's cute.

"MinJoo, oppa bought you your favorite noodles!" I smiled as she jumped off the stool and got her favorite food away from me as I start doing my daily routine here.

============

I wonder what's your opinion that I've added Jin's new sister here and so far how was it? Did erm.. my writing style changed a bit? ._.