제 14 장

"Yah!! Oppa!! Wake up!!" This voice rings my ear, making myself wake up. Only HaeSeol wake me up in this method, yelling. I'm kind of tired of her yelling but what can I do? She's my girlfriend after all.

"I'm awake.. but HaeSeol? I have stuff to do, can we move our celebration and shopping to the evening?" I ruffled my hair sleepy then stare at her who's pouting.

"Where are you going oppa?" She asked while I turn on my phone, looking at the time. It's 8.30am now, why the hell she have to be here so damn early? "You don't have to know. I promise you I'll make up to you tonight." I pushed myself from the bed and head to the bathroom, brushing my teeth's.

"Why don't you tell me oppa? Are you trying to hide something from me?" She asked with her voice stiff, almost going to cry, I think. "HaeSeol, I gave you the private time you need so give me mine can you?" I rolled my eyes, using the towel to rub off the excess water that remains on my face.

I walk to my cupboard to get some clothes while she sit at the edge of my bed watching me. "I know you have practice later and I'm not letting you skip. I'm also your sunbae there you know. I also write your performance report so if you don't want me to write it bad, go to your practice." I sounded serious now but she really have to give me my private time, she's quite annoying these days.

"Yes oppa." I saw tears coming out from her eyes as I rolled my eyes again, handling a tissue box for her, "I'm going to shower." I let out a deep sigh and walk into the bathroom, ignoring her.

As bathing at last she's gone. "At least you get my point." I smiled weakly and start going to the living room which I guess everyone is there.

"No!! Don't go in!"

"It's not a good time to ask!"

"Yea! He just have a fight with HaeSeol!"

"But we're going already, at least we should- hyung." Taehyung stop his sentence when he sees me standing right in front of my door. "Where are you going?" Hoseok asked while I took my car keys, "Let's go." I chuckled earning dumb looks from them.

"Come on, we're visiting today right?" I smiled weakly as the boys jumped around then rush towards me, hugging me like I'm their Santa Claus. "Finally hyung!! You're going!!" Jungkook shouted in happiness as NamJoon pulled 4 of the kids away from me. "Let's go, the girls must be there already." He pats my back as we head to the cemetery.

"You came." Emma smiled weakly and gave me a hug the next, "Yea.." I muttered as the 10 of us head to where her grave is. Genevieve place a bouquet of flower in front of her as we stood there like 5 minutes. "Let's go, jagiya." Jimin pulled Emma along with him, leaving there. TaeHyung and the rest did the same, leaving Hoseok and I together.

"Mind?" I smiled at Hoseok wishing he could give me some time alone with Jinshi here. He nod lightly after patting my back. I waited until Hoseok leave as my tears drop unexpectedly. "Seems like I never move on." I sobbed, biting my bottom lips hard. Just think about the time I used just to wait her, wasted suddenly when I got back from training.

"Although I thought I might move on by dating another girl who isn't you, it doesn't work.. it just makes me hate the girl even more." I sighed, wiping my tears off with the back of my hand. Just when the wind blow, I shut my left eye to avoid wind hitting my eyes, I saw a shadow standing not far from Jinshi's grave.

"Jinshi?" I asked as the wind blow harder, I close my eyes tighter. "Hyung! It's going to rain soon!" Hoseok called from my back, I look at him, nodding then look back to where I saw the shadow. It's not there anymore.

"Ppali!!" Hoseok pulled my hand all way to the car before the sky start to rain. "Why did you call noona's name just now?" Jungkook asked in the car with his curious eyes. "Not call is shout." Taehyung flicked his forehead then both stares are on me.

"No-nothing." I gulped as my phone rang, "Oppa!!" It's HaeSeol. I sighed, "Ne?"

"I just finish my practice! Let's go eat together!!" She sound happy thou.

"Ne, I'll meet you in the company." I said tried to sound like I'm happy to meet her later.

As we hung up, "HaeSeol huh?" NamJoon sighed then he drive to the way where it heads to the company.

"Bye guys, see you later." I ruffled my head as they shut the door soon before leaving. I took the umbrella with me and head inside the company to get HaeSeol. Before I get in, my phone received a message

Meet me here with HaeSeol.
(Address)

Hue hue!! Who's the person who send this message to Jin? *•* definitely not HaeSeol now, guess who is it ^^

Back | Sequel [Jin]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें