Chapter 3 - New Room

Have you ever like been thinking, but you have been staring at just one place? Yet you don't notice. And when you do you shake your head to clear your mind. Then you feel like an idiot.

Yeah? Well, that's me now. I guess when he said that I like, went into deep thought. Of him of course.

Sadly I didn't gave time for a smart-ass comeback. He just left.

Ugh. Whatever. I'll just go to my room.

We've been here before and she showed us our rooms.

When I came to see the house, my room was empty. Obviously. I didn't expect to walk in a room made for a Queen.

But now? Just wow. Its beautiful. The old plain white walls are now turquoise themed. Its all turquoise actually.

The empty corners? Not empty anymore. There is a queen sized bed in the farthest corner. With a turquoise comforter and zebra print pillows. Next to that is a night stand. And at the foot of the bed there is a bean bag chair.

The corner horizontal to it has a desk and a rolley chair. I love those chairs!

There is even a window seat next to the desk, its so cool! Wait, what?? It opens into a balcony, too? What even! This is my dream room!

If you were to walk straight in and take a sharp turn to the left? There is a teal couch that has an armrest in the middle with cup holders.

The last corner has one of those cool hammock things that hang from the ceiling. And above it is lined with stuffed animals. I love stuffed animals! Am I the only one that believes they wake up in the middle of the night and have a party? Its not weird. . .

And between the desk and couch is my closet.

Wanting to see the rest of my dream room, I walk in and shut the door. Already heading to the closet.

Oh. . . my. . . gosh!

Its amazing! You know those closets you've always dreamed about? Big? Wide? Enough room for like 15 people?

That is my closet. Its this huge walk in closet. With tons of clothes.

She asked for my size. But I didn't think she'd go all out and by the whole Abercrombie store and Victoria's Secret.

There was one more door that I have yet to see. It took me a while, but I finally managed to exit my beautiful closet.

Walking to the last door, I'm still in awe at everything else. I can't believe they would do this for me.

I open the last door. A bathroom?? No way. In my own room? My own bathroom?! Awesome!

I speed up my pace. The shower curtains are turquoise. The counters are granite. There are two sinks. A straightener, curling iron, hair dryer. Soap for each sink. Multi-colored towels in the cabinets.

There is even another door to walk in where the toilet is.

Under the sinks are important. . . lady products. Everything I need.

I think I would be just fine in the Ryder's household.

Once I started to process things a little better. I unpacked a couple things. I put my laptop in my desk. And set down my notebook on a shelf above. I brought my alarm clock and put it on my nightstand.

Don't judge.

I bring out my favorite emoji pillow, I named him emogo.

Stop judging.

After that I went and laid in my extremely comfy bed. . . I'm exhausted.

Then I started to think about how my new life is going to be, and how I'm going to deal with Kale and his 'bad boy' crap. Well, there is a lot to get used to.

I'm still not used to this amazingly, gorgeous room. How could you be?

And with that thought I close my eyes and go into a calming, dreamless sleep. . .

Hello my lovelies! Greetings! How are ya'll? Well i hope good! I hope you like this chapter, even though is really short. Oh yea! Sorry about that but watch out for the next, I think it's pretty boss! Do people even say that anymore? No..OK! Ill leave. See ya later! Bye!