Chapter 18 - His Dimples

Bradley's P. O. V

"Kale stop it!"

"No."

"Kale. Please."

"Make me."

"I would, if I could breathe."

Currently- if you haven't guessed- Kale is tickling me. And I can't breathe. Obviously. But he won't stop! Like does he want me to die? Probably.

"Bray? You okay?" Kale's concerned voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What-I mean yeah. Why?" I stammer. Looking up at him, his jaw looks really defined. I mean. Damn. God carved him well.

"You kinda just stopped laughing really fast. One minute you aren't breathing and the next you were just starring into space."

"Oh. Yeah, I was just thinking." He gives me this weird look before he gets off me. Yeah, he was straddling me. And I could feel . . . it. But I tried to pay it no mind.

Tried.

Extremely hard. But he didn't notice, so I think I passed.

I sit up on my bed. Oh yeah, we were also on my bed. But, that's all. No more surprises. I swear!

"Kaleeeeeeee," I whine. "I'm bored, entertain me." I pout my lip.

He smirks. Uh oh. "Oh, I know a few ways I can entertain you, cupcake." He takes steps towards me. I widen my eyes and gulp. "Would you like to hear em'?" Then he winks at me.

"Uh, I don't think-" He interrupts me.

"We could always stick my d-"

"NO! No sticking. Not anywhere. In anything." I shout. Petrified at what he was suggesting.

He smiles. "What do you mean, my dear Bradley? I was talking about my DVD's. To watch a movie, of course. We could stick it in your X-box." He says all innocently. Ugh. What a prick. I glare at him.

"Why, you little-"

"Ah, ah, ah, no foul language little Bradley," He grins. "We don't wanna make it a habit, do we?"

I stare at him blankly. I blink. Blink again. Then I attack. I jump at him causing him to tumble over. I hit his chest, repeatedly.

"You stupid, stupid idiot! Stop playing with my emotions." And you know what he did?

He laughed. Laughed. Right in my face.

Oh, it's on!

I abruptly stop, starring at him blankly. He looks at me confused. "Bray?"

Then I stand up, and walk over to my couch. And just sit there. Looking at my wall. "Bradley?" I hear him call my name again.

With the straightest face I could muster up, I look him in his eyes. Confusion and worry are sparking in them. "What's wrong, cupcake?" He uses the nickname- that I'm becoming quite fond of- he gave me.

I blink. Blink again. One more time. And sigh.

"What do you want, Kale?" I raise an eyebrow.

"What I want to know is what the hell happened? You were perfectly fine, then you flipped out and went all 'no emotion' on me," He rambles looking a bit irritated.

I can easily tell when he's irritated, he always runs his hand through his hair. His eyebrows furrow. And his lips go all pouty. It's adorable, in all honestly. He's a really attractive guy.

And when he's mad. His body goes stiff. And he replies with short and snarky responses. Or he'll just punch you in the face. Ask that guy from the party.

And when he's happy. It's a sight to see, it's amazing. His eyes sparkle, his boyish grin, one side going more up than the other. His dimples that are incredibly deep. It's sweet. He reminds me of a cute, cuddly teddy bear.

I shouldn't be saying all of this. I've only known him for a month now. But, like why try to deny the truth? He is attractive. Anyone in a 10 mile radius can see it.

Anyone.

And that was how the day ended. Just us, sitting here in my room, joking around.

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER GUYS. BUT I WAS THINKING. AND I WANT Y'ALL TO ANSWER. WOULD Y'ALL RATHER SHORTER CHAPTERS AND FASTER UPDATES?? OR LONG CHAPTERS AND SLOWER UPDATES?? I WILL DO AS YOU ALL PLEASE. AND THANK YOU FOR READING AND FOR ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE VOTED AND COMMENTED, IT MEANS A LOT. I HIGHLY APPRECIATE YOU AND AM VERY GRATEFUL. I'M ALSO TERRIBLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ANYTIME EARLIER. I APOLOGIZE.

LOVE YOU ALL MY LOVELIES!! STAY BEAUTIFUL. BYEEEE!!