Chapter 17 - Party

Bradley's party outfit!!!

Do you ever get that one feeling of fear?

Like, not the one when you see like a clown or something, but the one where you can't breathe.

Well you might get that with a clown.

But, it's like, you're so scared that if you breathe you feel like you'll show you're scared but don't want to show it?

Because that's what I'm feeling currently.

I am at a party that Kale forced me to go with him. We were perfectly fine til' this guy- that I forgot his name- came and started talking to me. I mean he is pretty hot, but no where compared to Kale.

He has brown hair and brown eyes and looks pretty fit.

But he had this look in his eyes that is kind of giving me the creeps. Like, my gut was telling me to get away.

But now? All I see is fists flying. Mostly from Kale though. He's a pretty good fighter if I do say so myself. Not that I'd know what a good fighter would look like.

I mean he'd have to be if the other guy looks like a mess, right? I mean brown hair guy was fighting back, but was losing.

MAJORLY!

I'm assuming you want to know what happened well . . . let's start from the beginning. Shall we?

Well it started this morning . . .

**********

"Wake up you lazy arse!" Some idiot yelled in my ear. I just groan and turn over. Then all of a sudden I'm getting shook violently.

Oh no! An earthquake! Wait, this doesn't feel like one. . .what does one feel like actually?

Who knows.

But there are hands on my back. What the-oh they are shaking me!

Blonde moment number three!

What the heck? Why are they still shaking me? I didn't feel like opening my eyes to see who it was. I mean, it's so much work! Your eyes do use the most muscles in your body, after all.

So, I did what any reasonable person would do!

I swung my arm back and slapped the person.

Dang. For just waking up and not looking I have some damn good aim.

But those spark things are back. . .I bet it's Kale, I'm almost positive.

Dang, that's kinda sad when I know it's Kale when I feel those sparks.

Did I ever look those up yesterday? I don't think I did. Hmm? Remind me later would ya? I need to find out what those sparks are. Eh, I'll wait til' later.

Procrastinator I know, but I don't care.

"Ow! What the hell, Bradley?!" Ha! Called it. I knew it was Kale! "Why did you hit me?"

Now what I did next, you might consider thinking I'm crazy. But I can assure you. I can agree.

But I kicked him. Yep, that's right. I swung my leg back and kicked him.

Clunk

I don't know where I hit him all I know is it had to be hard.

Wanting to figure out where I hit him, I sit up.

When I look at him, I flinch, but not because the red slap mark on his cheek. Though, that looks painful, too.

But, because where I hit him, let's just say you probably shouldn't hit a boy there.