Chapter 9 - Protected by the BadGirl

Jessica in the picture above!!

So, it's been a really long week.

But, thankfully I haven't seen Brittany anymore. I've just been hanging out with Jess.

We are going shopping later. I can't wait.

I was actually surprised when she asked, I didn't think she would like shopping.

And I also talked to the guys a little too, I have at least one class with one of them. Though most include Kale.

They are also extremely sweet, did you know those bad boy's have a soft spot?

I learned a little about them, but not important just like favorite color, future, goals, etc.

Kale also was being nice. He was being chill and not a douche. I like this Kale and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Currently, I'm walking over to Kale's care. Jess is right behind me. I don't know why I thought school would be absolutely torture. It's actually not thst bad.

When we get to the car all the boys are there. "Hey boys!" I hug Justin. Me and him get along well. I don't know, we just clicked. He's a fellow prankster like myself. Lucas and I haven't really talked much. And Damon, oh that boy. We have like a love/hate relationship going on already.

"Hey shortcake, how you doing?" Justin puts an arm around my shoulder and smiles.

"I'm good bean stalk."

"Bean stalk?" Kale asks. "Really?"

"I didn't know what to say. I'm short, he's tall." I pout.

"Yeah, just come up with a better nickname, alright?" Justin rubs the back of his head.

"I guess." I give out a dramatic sigh.

"So what is this gorgeous lady doing over here? " Asked Lucas referring to Jess. I look at Jess and she is blushing hardcore.

"We are going to the mall and you-," I point to Kale, "-are taking us."

I look at over him and his face is priceless. I just laugh.

"Oh my gosh! Y-your f-f-face." I am like, rolling on the ground right now.

Once I am done with my laughing fit. They all look at me, like I grew a couple heads.

"Wait- What am I going to do?" Kale says confusion very clearly laced in his voice.

"Why were you laughing like that?" Lucas asked.

Gosh guys are so slow. I mean, even Jess laughed a little.

"Geez, ya'll are not the brightest." I state, rolling my eyes, "Okay, I don't feel like explaing, but Kale you're taking us to the mall."

"I'm not taking ya'll to the mall." That's cute. He thinks he has a choice.

"Oh, yes you are." I smirk.

"You can't tell me what to do." He shakes his head.

"Well, I just did, so come on let's go." I push them towards the car.

He let's out a dramatic sigh and get's in the car. All the boys following.

"Finally." I mumble under my breath.

Apparently, Jess heard me cause she bursts out laughing.

I give a quiet chuckle and open the door for Jess to go in first.

"Isn't this Kale's car?" I ask.

"No shit." Damon says in a 'duh' voice. I glare at him.

"Then why is Lucas driving smart one?" I sneer.