Chapter 12 - Bad Day

So, after me and Kale had that little conversation we walked to the front door.

"Why'd you get out the car like that?" Damon says, holding his laughter back.

I forgot to mention that once we arrived I hopped out of the car.

No joke, I seriously put my legs out the window and jumped out.

That was the only time I got out of Kale's arms, besides when Jess hugged me.

"Well, ya'll were taking forever to unlock the door and the window was down and one thing lead to another, I'm not patient person so...." I trail off.

They just look at me like I'm a lunatic.

Maybe I am one.

Whatever, I'm a awkward person, they'll have to get used to it.

So, I roll my eyes and just walk inside.

I walk into the kitchen to be greeted by Rose and the twins.

"Oh, thank god, I need to leave for work I'm late." Rose says in a rush.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know I was supposed to watch them, but go hurry." I say pushing her out the door. "Have fun!" I shout.

I hear her shout something along the lines 'i'll try' as she got in her car.

So, I guess I'm babysitting.

"Hey sissy." Brandon cheers.

"How was your day?" I smile looking at them.

"It was good, I met a new friend." He smiles.

"That's good. How about you Braden?" I look at her.

She just glares at Brandon and walks out of the kitchen. If I haven't told you she's really sassy.

"Brandon..." I say in a warning voice, "What did you do?" I say in the same voice.

He looks down and just shrugs his shoulders. I groan and run upstairs.

I walk into their room and see. . .

"NO! Stop, don't do that!" I yell running up to Braden and popping her mouth bubble. "Why would you do that?" I ask her, now crying. If you haven't guessed yet she was holding her breathe and her face was turning purple.

"I wanna go with mommy." She cries.

Okay, so you might be wondering how does a 6 year old know what heaven is? Well her and Brandon are really smart.

"Why do you wan to go to heaven?" I say crying harder.

"Brandon." She says simply.

I gasp.

"What did he do?" I ask her, getting a little angry.

"H-he made this new friend and t-they w-were being r-rude to m-me an-and calling m-me names and Br-Brandon said he w-wishes I-I w-was never h-his s-sister." She says, crying just as hard as me.

"He did that!?" I shout. She just nods.

"Was it the friend he made today?" I ask another question. Again, she just nods.

Now, I'm mad.

"C'mon." I grab her hand, and pull her down stairs.

I hear them in the kitchen still, so we go in there.

"What happened?" Brandon asks. I look down at Braden to see her glaring at him.

I look at Jess.