Chapter 14 - Broken

Picture above is Justin!!

After our little scene we decided to watch netflix and chill. I know what your thinking--you perverted mind weirdos. But not that, just watching netflix, eat, talk, etc. This will be a good night. I just know it.

"Give me the fricken popcorn." I whine to Kale.

"Say the magic word."

"Please." I give him my best puppy dog face.

"No, say I'm the sexiest person ever." He says, with a smirk.

How is that even possible? Does he ever not smirk?

I roll my eyes. "Fine. No popcorn." He shrugs, popping a piece into his mouth.

"Fine!" I sigh. "I'm the sexiest person ever."

His jaw drops, while he was sitting there dumbfounded, I took the chance to take the popcorn back.

"Hey!" He whines.

"Oh hasn't anyone told you hay is for horses? Sorry." I fake pout.

Damn my toddler comebacks.

He just frowns, "Don't frown," I scold. "It gives you wrinkles." This time he just glares at me. I smile the most innocent smile I can muster up.

Why is he mad at me? Is it bad that I don't want him to have wrinkles?

yes, that's just creepy

Shut up brain.

you

No!

yes

NO!

bitch, I control you!

what?

"Ouch." I whine, holding my cheek.

I look at everyone and they are all looking at me like I'm the psycho.

"Why did you just slap yourself?" Damon bites back a laugh.

I slapped myself?

I said I controlled you.

My face tinges cherry red. And I look at the ground to hide my blush.

The floor is just so interesting. I feel a rant coming on. "Guys look at the floor! It's just so pretty. And don't forget soft. I mean, the carpet is just so soft! Touch it. Speaking of soft things I touched this guys hair one time and oh my gosh, it was just so soft. How can hair be so soft? Is your hair soft? Mine is, but not like his. Speaking of guys have you ever had boyfriend Jess? I have and man he was horrible. Oh and guess what? You know what, don't even guess I'll tell you. I've never even had my first kiss. Yeah, weird I know! Have you, Kale? Never mind stupid question! Of course you have, you screw every girl you see! Sorry if that's rude, but it's true! I mean have you ever considered someones feelings? What if you hurt them? Like ser-, " I was interrupted from my very long ramble.

"Bradley?" Lucas asks.

"Yes Lucas?" I look at him.

"You can shut up now, " He smirks. "Oh and call me Luke. "

"I'd rather stick to Lucas, thanks." I mumble. I look up and they all look amused, well except Kale he looks a little hurt.

"You seriously pet a guys hair?" Damon blurts.

Everyone looks at him stupidly. At least I'm not on the receiving end again. "That's really all you got from that?" Justin asks in disbelief. Damon just shrugged.