Chapter 10 - Kale

I'm about to get raped.

"No. Please leave us alone. Or just let her go." I whispered.

I look over to Bradley, my emotions everywhere ans I said three words, I never thought I would, "I want Kale."

I heard Jess grunting, I look at her and she broke free and is running away.

I sigh, in relief.

She got away.

But then fear overcame me when I realized there were five guys and only me, "Looks like more fun with this one." The first one smirks.

"Please. Don't do this." I begged.

"That won't stop us, darlin." He chuckles and takes my pants off.

I gulp.

Jess' P. O. V

I can't believe I left her there but I had too.

My only friend.

She wanted Kale, so I'm going to get him. I couldn't take those guys on my own.

I ran to the food court and looked everywhere.

"Kale!" I shout he didn't turn around.

Oh my god, we don't have time for this she could be getting raped any minute now.

I let more ears fall at that thought.

I ran over there and slapped the back of his head. "Ow, what was that for?" He spits.

"Wait-Where is Shortcake?" Justin asks.

"Why are you crying?" Lucas asked, concerned. Yum that fine piece of boy!

"Where is she damn it!?" Kale shouts.

"Some guys took us a-away and-and they took us and tried t-to rape us and I got a-away." I stutter.

"Then where the hell is she?" Damon shouts. They act like they hate each other, but we can tell they care about one another. It's cute, really.

"She s-said she wanted Kale, so I got away to get him, but we have to hurry, he already took her shirt off." And with that said they stood up and we were out of the food court.

Kale P. O. V

Me and the boys were at the food court just talking. We were waiting for Jess and Bradley. They should have been here 30 minutes ago.

Where are they?

I am kind of worried what if something happened?

No, nothing happened. She's fine.

I don't even know why I care so much. I just have a feeling in my gut that something bad happened.

"Kale!" I hear someone yell. Ugh it's probably one of those slut's from school.

I just ignore it and continue to talk.

Out of nowhere. Someone slapped me upside the head.

"Ow, was that for?" I shout angrily.

"Wait-Where is Shortcake?" Justin asks.

Ugh they make me mad, especially when she kissed his cheek in the car.

"Why are you crying?" Luke asked concerned.

Oh, I knew he liked her.

And she is just staring at him. I need to get to her.