Chapter 4 - Family Dinner

Ryder's Dinning Room!!

"Wake up sissy."

"Wake up."

"She's not waking up!"

"Do you think she's dead?"

"What if she is?"

"No! She can't be!" Is what I heard while being shook awake.

It was Braden and Brandon. They were crying aww I feel bad they think I'm dead cause I didn't wake up.

"Hey, hey it's okay guys I'm not dead, I'm not going anywhere, okay?" I tell them.

"Pwomise?" They say together.

"I pwomise," I mimic them. "Now, why did you wake me up?" I ask.

"It's time for dinner." Braden says still sniffling.

One thing ya'll might not know is when they cry they will stop but the tears still come it takes a while to get them to calm down. I get up and go over to them.

"Okay, well let's go eat. And I won't leave ya'll remember that." I say to sooth them.

"Okay." They say in unison.

I go and pick them up, even though they are 6 they are pretty light. I bend down so Brandon can get on my back and pick up Bradon bridal style. It's something we do all the time it's like our thing.

Once I get both of them attached to me we start heading to the dinning room.

When I get there I was speechless, it was beyond beautiful. "Wow," I breathe out. "Isn't it cool guys?" I ask the twins.

They sniffle and nod. Oh my, I still feel so bad I did that to them.

"Hey kid-oh jeez! Are ya'll okay? What happened?" Rose asks when she sees us. And that got the attention of everyone else at the table. But it was only Kale and some man. Oh, that must be Mr.Ryder.

"Oh. . .uh yea I um just scared them." I say feeling guilty and disappointed in myself.

"Please, come sit down, and if it's okay, may I ask what happened?"She asks. I go and sit Brandon next to Kale on his right and sit Braden next to Rose and I sat next to Braden which so happens to be next to Kale.

Great.

Do you feel the sarcasm?

"So, what happened?" She asks politely when we all sat down. I look down kind of embarrassed.

"Well. . ." I start. I take a deep breath. "So,  Brandon and Braden came to wake me up and I was playing a trick on them and didn't open my eyes and was acting like I was sleeping, uh and then they started to freak and thought I was dead," I look back up when saying last part. "And when they cry the tears continue falling for a while, so that's why they are still sniffling." I add.

"Awe, that's so precious." She says in awe.

"How is that precious mom? They thought she was dead." Kale says looking at her with that one face, you know, the one where you look at someone like 'wtf are you?'.

"I thought she was dead." Brandon says, about to cry again.

"Brandon, what did I tell you before we came down?" I say looking him in the eye.

"That you will never leave us," He says.

"Exactly, I never will, never ever." I say.

"Thank you sissy." he says smiling. I smile back.

I look around, and wow I feel so rude. "Hello, Mr.Ryder! I'm so sorry I'm Bradley." I say quickly with a smile. "Hello Bradley nice to meet you, call me Jeremy and don't be sorry you're Bradley." he smiles back.

I look at him confused, then realization dawns on me.

"Oh my god! Dad stop being a dork. That wasn't even funny," Kale rolls his eyes and sighs. "How do I live with these people?" He mutters to himself.

I produce a small laugh, just to piss of Kale a little more. "Oh, I meant, my name is Bradley." I correct myself.

See? That's what happens when you talk to fast.

And after that we continue to talk and laugh.

And that's how the whole night went we just talked, and talked. Except Kale, he was really quiet for some reason, I wonder why. . .

Heyyy lovelies! Are ya doing good? I hope ya are! Well how about it? Was it boss? JKJK I know it wasn't! But beware for the next MWAHAHAHHA! Comment what ya think and do me a favor and vote...but only if you want!! Well gotta run..JK I don't run! But BYE see ya!