Chapter 2- Friday

A/N: for some reason I got Friday by Rebecca black stuck in my head right now ughhhh fuck this

Chapter 2- Friday

Elise's pov

It was Friday morning I had just woken up and realised it was ten o'clock. SHIT!!! Emma and I were ditching school today to get ready for tonight and to go shopping. She would be here in half an hour. Ass hole could not give less of a fuck it actually pleased him because it meant it saved him $4.80 on my bus money. More money for alcohol.

I quickly took a shower and then got dressed. The outfit I was wearing was my black Falling in Reverse tee with a long sleeve grey top underneath, black skinny jeans, and my black converses that I ALWAYS wear. After that I did my hair and make up. Trying my best to cover up the bruise that had formed from the previous night.

I didn't eat breakfast today. Actually I never ate... well i would eat as little as possibly without it being forced down my throat my Emma and her not leaving me alone for an hour so I couldn't vomit it up. She was such a good friend.

A few minutes later I heard a car beep and I knew it was Emma here to pick me up I grabbed my keys, phone, earbuds, and purse. I had a budget of 200 dollars which is my entire years wages so far; but seeming that it is only the beginning of February it isn't that much work.

The first store we went to was the T-shirt man he legit had the biggest supply of band merch I have ever seen in my entire life. When we were there I bought a BVB tee, a BVB hoodie, and a BVB guitar pick necklace, bracket and earring set. Emma bought a BVB jacket, a BVB tank, and a BVB purse.

Next we ran to the shoe shed to get some new shoes. Shoes are my weakness so of course I ended up with three pairs. I got a pair of black knee high converses, a pair of black heels which I looked pretty sexy in, and a pair of lace up furry boots. Emma just ended up with a grey pair of knee high converses.

After another half an hour of shopping we went to her place to start getting ready for the show. I wore the band merch I got today my black jeans I was already wearing and the black knee high converses I got. Emma wore her band merch, black skinny jeans, and her grey knee high converses that she had gotten. We practically looked like twins.

We re applied our makeup and then headed off but before we left Emma handed me a backstage pass to hang around my neck. I literally jumped through the roof with excitement almost!!!! She has one around her neck too.

The end

A/N: Lol no just kidding this is barley even started yet. What do you guys think will happen at the concert??? Comment vote fan plzzzzz or just read it