Chapter 16- last chapter

A/N- Hey guys

:( you guys didn't make the requirements for me uploading this chapter but I'm gonna put it up anyway cause I just want to get it over and done with.

Jay :P

Chapter 16- last chapter!!

Elise's POV

It was our wedding day and I hadn't seen Andy since last night as his parents insisted it was bad luck to see each other until the ceremony so I was with Emma at her's and Jinxx's apartment. "Hurry up Elise the wedding is in four hours and your still in the shower!" panicked Emma, I swore Emma was more panicked about my wedding than I was.

"I'm coming calm your tits" I yelled back.

A few hours later Emma and i were ready we hopped in the stretch  Hummer and headded off to pick up the brides maid Ella who was the only brides maid as Emma was my maid of honnor. over the past few months ella and i have become good friends and emma and i have become even better best friends.

I stood at the beginning of the isle and Ashley took my arm to walk me down the isle as he technically was my dad now and i kinda loved him like one aswell. He lead me down the isle towards the love of my life Andrew Denis Biersack.

'I do' Andy said.

'You may now kiss the bride'

we kissed and it was magical.

The End