Chapter 15- I'm pregnant

Andy's POV

I was pulled away from the group by a crying Elise . "Andy I love you but I need to tell you something" she choked swallowing the lump in her throat. I hope she isn't about to break up with me I thought.

"Don't cry Eli-bear you can tell me anything" I said whilst wiping my baby's tears away. And praying that she was not breaking up with me.

" I-I'm pregnant" she said quietly.

I wasn't sure how to react. I loved Elise and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I was gonna propose on the plane but I guess there's no better time than the present. I turned around, I walked to my bag which was over near the guys. Elise must have thought I was leaving her because she started crying into her hands. I would never ever leave her no matter what I love her too much for that.

Walking back over to her after I had gotten the black box out of my bag I got down on one knee. Elise hadn't seen me in front of her because she hadn't reacted at all. I cleared my throat " Elise..." I said as she looked up and then down to see me on one knee " would you make me the happiest guy alive and marry me?".

"YES!!!" she screamed and she jumped onto me making both of us fall down laughing. I slipped the ring onto her finger before kissing her with everything I had.

"I-can't-wait-to-be-a-dad" I said in between kisses. I felt her lips form a smile as they pressed against mine. "I love you Elise" I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too Andy" she said.

'Flight 729006 A to American boarding now from Gate 17' the intercom buzzed. We quickly went over to the group and grabbed our bags and started boarding the plane. Life was perfect. Emma and Jinxx were happy together. Andy and I were engaged and I was pregnant.

We arrive in America to find about 20 girls in bvb tops running towards us. Emma and I quickly pushed the guys in front off us so we wouldn't be attacked.

A/N:

Hey guyz

next chapter is the last chapter so yea your all gonna have to read my other books. please follow me.

For me to update I want
10 likes
5 comments
3 follows

Jay