Chapter 8- sydney

A/N: thanks to @JessicaBVBJane09 for the character Jesse. She will come into the story late this chapter or early next

Luv ya all

Jay p.s. sorry bout uploading it late

Chapter 8- Sydney

Elise's pov

I was eating pasta with Andy when I realised that it didn't matter if I ate and put in a bit of weight. Andy, the boys, and Emma think I am beautiful and that is all that matters. "Andy-boo, when is your next show?" I asked as I snuggled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. "It's on Friday in Melbourne an then we are doing a show in Sydney the Friday after that then Perth on the next Friday and Darwin on the Wednesday then were back to America" he said.

---Friday in Melbourne---

"Ughhhh" I moaned as I fell out of bed waking Andy up. "Babe are you alright?" He asked. I nodded and shook it off. We were in Melbourne and the guys had a show tonight. Yay I get to see them live again. I know I'm the child of Ashley now and I'm dating Andy but I am still the biggest fan girl when it comes to seeing them live.

"AAANNNNNNDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I whined "can you come shopping with me??? Please!!!!!" He laughed at me as I was kneeling down and practically begging him. "Sure Eli-bear just let me get dressed' he said as I skipped out of our room.

"DAD!!!!!" I screamed trying to find Ashley. "Yeah what's wrong Elise?" He asked.

"Can I get a pet fish when we get to America?" I asked.

"Elise, you can have as many fish as you want as long as your gonna look after them" Ashley replied.

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Andy!!!!!!! Ash is gonna let me have lots and lots and lots of fish!!!' I excitedly squealed as we walked out of the bus to go shopping.

At the shopping mall Andy some how managed to find a xxx shop and he dragged me in with him. "Eli-bear I think you would look even sexier than you already do in this' Andy said as he held up a lingerie set. It was hot pink and made of VERRY thin fabric. It had a g string that didn't really cover anything at all and a thin piece of material that barley covered your boobs. I shook my head.

As we were going up for Andy to pay for proper sized condoms for ash and I was getting a bottle of lube to put in the fridge as a joke I grabbed the outfit that Andy had said would look sexy on me to surprise him as valentines day was coming up on Monday.

When we got back the guys had to get ready for their show. We all headed over to the venue so they could do a sound check. When it was time to start the show Andy kissed me on the cheek and then ran onto the stage. They played the same set as last time and they got someone up when they went to play savour. I noticed that the girl Andy had brought up onstage had a backstage pass.

Reluctantly I was dragged along to the meet and greet by all of the guys. When we were there Andy was clinging on to me like I would disappear forever if he let me go. The girl that Andy had pulled up onstage came over to us and introduced herself. Her name was Jesse and she was 17 years old. By the end of the night we had become good friends and we promised to keep in touch. We exchanged numbers, Skype names, and we followed each other on twitter and tumblr. I learnt that Jesse was a singer and that she was reaching herself how to play bass.

"Who's coming to the bar with me??" Asked Ashley.

"I can't I'm underage" I sighed "Andy you should still go."

"Nah babe I'm gonna stay with you" Andy objected. I sighed as Andy and I skipped off to the bus whilst the rest if the guys headed to a bar.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I felt so horrible I grabbed the blade I had blu-tacked to the bottom if the sink. The floods of emotions running through me and then nothing. It was horrible no thoughts I needed a release, I needed to feel something anything. My emotion... Pain.