Chapter 14- don't have a title

Chapter 14- I'm not gonna tell u the title of this chapter... possibly cause I couldn't think of one but yeah

Elise's POV

We were at Adelaide airport waiting for our plane when I got a sudden wave of sickness again; this had been happening for the last few days. "I'll be right back everyone, emma follow me" I called. I ran to the bathroom with Emma following me. "Emma, I think I might be pregnant" I said.

"I'll be right back El I'm gonna go grab you a test from the chemist" said Emma as she ran off. I sat on the bathroom floor feeling like i was about to vomit. when Emma returned she had two pregnancy tests in her hands. Five minutes later I had the two tests in my hands I looked down and they both read...

Positive. I was pregnant. why would Andy think would he leave me?

I dropped the test and ran out crying. Emma followed me out and calmed me down before we got back to the boys. "You have to tell him El" she told me.

"I know I do just not yet when we get to America I will" I replied.

"You should do it now so it's out of the way" Emma said.

"Fine then" I sighed "ill do it when we get to them. we continued to walk until we were back with everyone. I pulled Andy away from the group. "Andy I love you but I need to tell you something" I choked swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Don't cry Eli-bear you can tell me anything" Andy said whilst wiping my tears away.

" I-I'm pregnant" I said.

A/n:

It's a short chapter but I wanted I leave it here so yea next chapter will be longer i swear but be happy I actually updated the story