Chapter 9- Be my valentine

A/N: hey guys, 

I swear on this books life that I will make this a long chapter. It's hard to judge what is and what isn't a long chapter cause I am writing this on my phone. Luv ya all my lil readers <3 

Jay

Chapter 8- be my valentine

Elise's pov 

.

Tonight I am going to give my virginity to Andy. I know I am ready and I know he is the one even though we have only known each other for 11 days and been going out even less. Today we are going to have breakfast in a little café that we had found, then we are going shopping, to Bondi beach, wherever Andy decided to take me, and then to the bus so I can give him a surprise. I had already asked dad to keep the boys and himself out until 1 in the morning tomorrow.

I had woken up to Andy stoking my hair and kissing my head. "Morning love, happy valentines day" Andy whispered in my ear as I sat up and leant against the headboard. "G'morning andy boo happy valentines day to you too" I giggled; I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck. "We should probably get ready to go for breakfast, shopping and the beach shouldn't we" Andy suggested I nodded and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower "wait babe can I come in with you so I don't just get cold water?"  

"Yeah sure baby" I replied to him.

Andy rubbed shampoo and conditioner through my hair and then I did the same to him. Andy started kissing my soft spot on my neck making me moan. "No sex in the fucking shower with my daughter Andy!!!!" We heard Ashley yell from his bunk making us start laughing and stop kissing. We got out and got ready. I had my black bikini on underneath my Falling In Reverse tee, black ripped jeans, and my knee high converses. My sexy god was wearing a black BVB tee, his ripped jeans, and a pair of black vans.

We walked to the small café called Mecca Expresso. We went up to order. "Two double chic chip muffins, one caramel milkshake, and one chocolate milkshake" Andy ordered; 'how the fuck does he remember my favourites?' I wondered. I looked up and kissed him lightly as we took a seat at a table and waited for our order.

-*five mins later *-

Andy's pov

The waitress came to our table carrying our drinks and muffins. She was flirting with me as if Elise wasn't there and it was starting to piss me off. "I would like it if you stopped flirting with me, because if you can't see I have an amassing girlfriend right here with me" I advised the waitress. She looked shocked and strutted off like she had just been refused the world. "Eli-bear I will never ever leave you for someone else especially a slut like that"I told Elise truthfully. She smiled "I love you Andy-boo an I would never leave you either." We sat, ate our muffins and drank our milkshakes until we were finished then we headed off to the mall.

"Andy hurry up" Elise said as we ran like little kids to a carousel that she had spotted "two tickets please." Else was already in line with our tickets by the time I got there. I thought I was a fast runner until now. We clambered onto two horses next to each other and held hands as the carousel started to move. We got some weird looks from worried parents. It was actually quite funny.

I picked Elise up and carried her bridal style into a xxx shop. "Have you ever tried being a sub?"I asked Elise shyly not sure how she would react. "As in sub/Dom sex? If so no cause I umm.. have never done it" she replied. "Oh sorry Eli-bear. I don't know how someone as sexy as you dosent have guys conning from all directions wanting to fuck you' I apologised to Elise. "It's ok Andy-boo and I'm not sexy" she said. 

"Don't you ever say that again Elise you are sexy your the most sexy and beautiful person that I have ever met" I proclaimed proudly making her giggle. "Ok Andy-boo I won't and what are we doing here?" She asked I replied by telling her I'm getting shit to pull a really funny prank on ash. Elise said she would help.

In the xxx shop I bought condoms for me just incase, a whip, a pair of handcuffs, a paddle, a collar, and a leash. I know I'm a dirty guy but I enjoy being dominant. Elise wouldn't show me what she had bought. After we had paid Elise dragged me to a jewellery store. She bought a pretty pair of silver earrings that looked stunning on her. When we had finished shopping so we walked back to the bus to put our stuff back and get changed.

---{A/N: I got writers block here soz guyz this is why it took a while for me to upload}---

Elise was wearing a sexy black bikini showing of her ribs which protruded heaps but not as much as they used too, I was wearing my black and white board shorts. We set our stuff down on the dry sand at the beach and then I grabbed Elise and put her in my shoulders. She screamed as I threw her in the water and ran away. "ANDREW DENIS BIERSACK I AM GOING TO GET YOU AND YOUR SEXY ASS BACK" she screamed at me as I ran laughing me head off.

I have to admit I was worried because Elise had not gotten me back yet which meant she was plotting a big revenge. We had finished playing at the Bondi and now I was taking Elise to a very fancy floating restaurant in the darling harbour. I was in a tux which felt really weird and Elise was wearing a pitch black mid thigh length dress thigh fitted her perfectly. She looked amassing.... well she always did; she just looked even more amassing than usual.

Elise's pov

Andy looked like a sexy mother fucker... Wait soon to be Elise fucker. Lol. Andy had told me were going somewhere fancy so I wore my one good dress I had it was a mid thigh black dress. We had gotten to a boat on the darling when Andy said "step aboard my love" which made me giggle and bite my lip.

Andy's pov

I was so nervous what if she doesn't like it what if she hates it there. We hopped on the boat and walked up to the hostess and she showed us our table. "Your waiter will be here soon" she said faking a smile. The waiter soon arrived. " Are you ready to order?" He asked. 

"Umm yes please could I have the scallop and prawn pasta" I asked. 

"And could I please have a small salad" asked Elise.  

"Any drinks?" Continued the waiter. 

"Just a lemon lime solo for me" Elise asked. "Can I please have the same" I said.

After we had eaten we headed back to the bus. Elise had ran ahead of me and I got back to find her lying on the bed in the lingerie I had said would look sexy on her. I was flabbergasted. "I'm ready Andy" she said. I undressed so I was in my boxers and you don't need much of an imagination to know what happened next.

It was amassing I couldn't believe Elise has bee a virgin. I wonder what she would be like as a sub? (A/N: for those who don't know what I mean by a sub it a Dom I am talking about bdsm)

Elise's pov

I am so glad that Andy was my first. I just hope that this time won't be my last.

A/N: Anyone have a clue that the last sentence meant I do hahahaha you will all have to wait to find out.