Chapter 4- Meeting the band

A/N: HEYYYY GUYZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

NOOO I am not high i am just REALLLYYYYYYY excited about writing this chapter hahahahaaaa I know what's gonna happen in this story and you don't dun dun dun I might bring in a zombie apocalypse and kill off bvb you never know jake could be a murderer nah don't worry I wouldn't do that enjoy this chapter

Chapter 4- Meeting the band

We arrived at the meet and greet room and the guys were already in there talking to some fans. Andy saw Emma and I and came over. "Hey Elise!" He said with a big grin on his face "who is your friend?"

"This is Emma she has been my best friend since year 8, she's the reason I'm here tonight" I said whilst trying not to fan girl. "Cool, thanks for getting Elise to be here tonight Emma" Andy noted.

We talked for a while till some fans came over to get autographs from Andy, so Emma and I went over to the rest of the guys to get their autographs. Emma had always liked Andy as she was a singer too but she had the biggest fan girl crush on Jinxx ever to be seen or heard of. So when we got to him she almost exploded with excitement. I could almost swear that they had both fallen in live at first sight.

Emma and Jinxx were attached at the hip for the rest of the night so I went off to get everyone else to sign my wretched and divine cd.

I had gotten a text from Emma saying that her and Jinxx were going to hang at the buss so she won't be able to take me home. FUCK!!! How was I supposed to get home now. I sure am in for a beating tonight or tomorrow.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me and lift me up. I was about to scream when the owner of the arms turned around and kissed me. I had my eyes open in shock. It was Andy. ANDY MOTHER FUCKIG BIERSACK was kissing me!!!! I relaxed closed my eyes and kissed him back. When we broke he said "I have been wanting to do that all night." I giggled at the thought of my saviour Andy Biersack wanting to kiss me.

"I'm sorry Andy but I have to go" I sadly said. "Wait, Elise C-can I have your number?" He nervously asked. I nodded and then put my number in his phone handing mine to him. I still couldn't believe that Andy Biersack wanted my number. "Hey uh where'd your friend Emma go???" Asked Andy. I explained to him that she had gone off with Jinxx and now I had no ride home. Andy offered to take me home so and I agreed because it may mean less of a beating if he is there or it could mean more of one for supposedly being a slut. Which is an entirely false accusation as I haven't ever had sex.

We were on our way to ass holes house when Andy pulled over. He kissed me passionately. It was hard yet at the same time their was so much love in it. "Elise why are you so worried about going home?" Andy queried. Shit he had noticed what am I going to say I can't lie to him. "M... My... My foster 'carer' beats m...me" I said with tears forming in my eyes which were threatening to spill over. "I will get you out of their Elise. I promise" he said as he pulled me into a warm hug "You can sleep in the bus with me and the boys tonight alright hun and we will figure something out tomorrow morning. Now lets go get our stuff."

Andy started up the car again and we headed off again. I was begging that he be passé out drunk or not there.

Fortunately he was not there. Andy and I raced to my room and packed everything I got my toiletries and clothes making sure that my blades were hidden from Andy as I knew he would take them upon first sight. Whilst Andy packed my shoes, jewellery, and posters. Some how along the way Andy found my underwear draw and picked out a matching set of lacy underwear and bra. "You should totally wear these!" He advised; I giggled at the thought of him finding my underwear attractive.

We ha just finished packing when I heard the door slam. Shit I was dead ass hole was back. "Hey slut. get your lazy ass down here i need some help!!!" he yelled at me. I hurried Andy out my bedroom window and then chucked the bags I quickly jumped out of the window as I heard him coming up the stairs to look for me. " RUNNNN!!!!!!!" I screamed at Andy as we bolted for the car. We had done it i had escaped.

A/N:FINALLY A LONGISH CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!