Chapter 3- Concert

A/N: hey guyz!!!! This story may seem weird so far but it makes sense later alright luv ya all my lol readers... If people read this.

Chapter 3- concert

Emma and I arrived at the venue around 4 o'clock and the lines were already jam packed. Fortunately for us we had VIP tickets so we went in a separate line of about 20 people so far. The VIP line wouldn't get big as there were only 50 passes available.

Finally at 7 o'clock they let us in Emma and I raced to the front and grabbed onto the barricade so we wouldn't get dragged into the mosh pit. It was my job to help her up if she fell and her job me help me up if I well. That way we wouldn't die in a mosh pit tonight.

Suddenly the lights turned off and the stage lights went on. People started chanting Black-Veil-Brides Black-Veil-Brides Black-Veil-Brides; we had joined in. After about a minute of chanting CC ran out onto the stage, followed by Ashley, Jinxx, Jake, and Andy. I swear Andrew Denis Biersack is the hottest mother fucker alive.

"ARE YOU MOTER FUCKERS READY TO ROCK?" Andy yelled into the microphone. The entire crowd screamed yes. Then they started playing. They played:

I am bullet proof

New Year's Day

Wretched and divine

We don't belong

Devils choir

Resurrect the sun

Shadows die

Days are numbers

Done for you

Nobody's hero

Lost it all

In the end

And Saviour

Emma and I sang and I screamed along with the music. When they were about to play Saviour they paused and Andy scanned the crowd. "For Saviour we are gonna get someone to come up on stage with us' said Andy, I sighed knowing it wouldn't be me. Their were tonnes of fan girls screaming me me me but Andy just looked past them and then he looked down. "Would you like to come up on stage" he asked. Wait WHAT!!!! Andrew Fucking Biersack asked me Elise depressed fucked up Feyy to go up on stage. I became really shy and nervous all of a sudden. Fuck my anxiety not now please not now. I nodded and was helped up on stage by two men that looked like security. I waved to Emma she looked as stunned as I was.

I sat down in a chair next to Andy and he started singing to me.

"I never meant to be the one

Who kept you from the dark

But now I know my wounds are sewn

Because of who you are

I will take this burden on

And become the holy one

But remember I am human

And I'm bound to sing this song

So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed

I am here." That is when I realised that he had been looking at my arms for the past few minutes. Shit I had forgotten that I had rolled my selves up because it was warm down in the mosh pit. Great Andy Biersack lead singer of my favourite band now knows about my self harm.

He continued singing "A Saviour

Will be there

When you are feeling alone, oh

A Saviour

For all that you do

So you live freely

Without their harm

So here I write my lullaby

To all the lonely ones

Remember as you learn to try to be the one you love

So I can take this pen

And teach you how to live

What is left unsaid

The greatest gift I give

So hear my voice

Remind you not to bleed

I am here

Saviour

Will be there

When you are feeling alone, oh

A Saviour

For all that you do

So you live freely

Without their harm

Saviour

Will be there

When you are feeling alone, oh

A Saviour

For all that you do

So you live freely

Without their harm

When I hear your cries

Praying for light

I will be there

When I hear your cries

Praying for light

I will be there

I will be there

I will always be there

I will be there"

I had teared up by the end of the sons Andy told me to stay in the seat as he wrapped the concert up. "GOOD NIGHT ADELAIDE. THANKS FOR COMING OUT TO WATCH US" Andy yelled as people left. Emma stayed where she was standing completely gobsmacked.

Andy came over to me and asked if I would see him again some time so I held up my VIP pass and he said " well I will see you then." I jumped off the stage and ran to Emma. We were both fan girling. "OH MY FUCKING JINXX ELISE YOU GO TO GO UP ON STAGE WITH BLACK VEIL BRIDES" she squealed as we ran towards the meet and greet room.

A/N: I'm gonna end this chapter here and do anther about the meet and greet so yeah *happy dance* Elise and meeting her idols