chapter 12- I couldn't think of a title so here you go

Chapter 12- insert title here

---Andy’s POV---

I saw Elise’s face turn from confused to majorly upset to having a break down in the space of five seconds right in front of me. I immediately hugged her telling it will be alright and that Emma will be fine. “Hey guys, seems the tours now officially over do you think we could fly to Adelaide and visit Emma?” Jinxx sobbed. Elise started vigorously nodding her head and pulling puppy dog eyes at me. “Ok we can as long as Ash and Jake don’t mind “I told them.  “I like Adelaide and Emma is nice so I’m cool with it” Ashley said. Jake agreed with Ashley. In all honesty if we don’t go see her in Adelaide Jinxx and Elise will never be happy again.

“I never meant to be the one
Who kept you from the dark
But now I know my wounds are sewn
Because of who you are
I will take this burden on
And become the holy one
But remember I am human
And I'm bound to sing this song
So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed
I am here” I started to sing as Elise clung onto me tightly suppressing her tears.

I continued “So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed
I am here, saviour
Will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A Saviour
For all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

So here I write my lullaby
To all the lonely ones
Remember as you learn to try
To be the one you love
So I can take this pen
And teach you how to live
What is left unsaid
The greatest gift I give

So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed
I am here, saviour
Will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A Saviour,
For all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

Saviour
Will be there
When you are feeling alone, oh
A Saviour,
For all that you do
So you live freely without their harm

When I hear your cries
Praying for life
I will be there

When I hear your cries
Praying for life
I will be there

I will be there!
I will always be there!
I will be there!

I will fight!
Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh!

I love you Elise”.

*time lapse to the plane ride*

We were all on our way to Adelaide to go to the hospital and see Emma. Elise had fallen asleep on my shoulder during the plane ride. Suddenly the seatbelt lights went on so I clipped Elise’s belt up careful not to disturb her and then did mine. About ten minutes later we had landed. I softly kissed Elise and said “Eli-bear we’ve landed time to wake up”. She started to stir and then her eyes fluttered open. I grabber over head luggage and then walked off of the plane with Elise at my elbow. The guys were already at the baggage collection area waiting for our bags. “Hurry up guys” Jinxx panicked “we need to get there as soon as possible!”

Taking a taxi we dropped our bags off at the hotel rooms Ash had booked for us. Quickly we then raced off to the hospital. Elise ran up to the receptionist “Visitors for Emma”. The receptionist told us that she was in room 6 in ICU.

---Elise’s POV---

Emma was in ICU… shit that means she is on life support. When we reached her room I saw her lying in bed in an unconscious state. I read her doctors notes and then dropped the clipboard.

It read- Serious coma- may not survive… my eyes started to tear up and then I broke. I just sat on the floor and when Jinxx read the note he joined me in tears on the floor. Andy came over and just wrapped his arms around me letting me cry into his chest. The doctor came in a few minutes later. “Visiting time is over now, only one of you may stay here overnight in case she wakes up” he informed us. I asked Jinxx if he wanted to stay and he quickly agreed. We all said our goodbyes and headed back to the hotel.

---Jinxx’s POV---

I sat in a chair next to Emma’s bed and cried. It was 3 in the morning and I had just started to fall asleep when suddenly the heart beat monitor went flat.