Chapter 10- before concert

• Dedicated to All of the fish in the world

A/N:hey guys

Sorry for not uploading sooner but my phone kept deleting this chapter and I have been having to re write it all every time. Also I have been busy with school and stuff. YAY Thursdays was also my birthday so I have been seeing people and I've also had some personal issues do yeah sorry everyone.

Luv ya all

Jay

Chapter 10- before concert

----Time lapse till Wednesday in Brisbane morning of the last show----

Elise's POV

Today's Wednesday and were in Brisbane; tonight is the last concert of the tour. Andy and I were sitting on the couch cuddling and watching adventure time. "Eli-bear can I ask you something?" Andy quietly asked me.

"Yeah sure Andy-boo" I replied.

"Umm what would you think of being my submissive?" He asked looking away "I mean you don't have to agree but if you do I promise I wouldn't hurt you."

"Ok I will but I have no idea how so you will have to teach me" I said. Andy's smile almost reached his ears. "It would be my pleasure to train you. You can start by calling me master whenever were in the bedroom. Oh and if you ever want me to stop just use your safe word which is fish alright Eli-bear" Andy instructed.

Andy's POV

We walked to the bedroom. I was nervous; what happens if I hurt her would she ever forgive me. "Are you one hundred percent sure you want to do this Elise?" I asked.

"Yes Andy I am"she replied

"Ok it's master from now onwards" I said.

She nodded "yes master Andy."

----!!!!SEX SCENE AHEAD!!!!----

"Now get on your knees and put your hands behind your back"I told Elise as I handcuffed her. I put two nipple clamps on her and placed a vibrator inside of her, "your not allowed to cum unless you ask and I say you can understand?"

"Yes master" she replied.

I stood Elise up and took the vibrator out of her. I placed a plug inside of her ass. Pushing her up against a wall I slowly entered her gradually gaining speed; she was almost screaming from from the pleasure. "May I cum master Andy" she asked me.

"Hmm... Beg me to let you cum. Then maybe"I said.

"Please master, please let me cum I beg you please" Elise begged.

"Ok, you can cum" I replied riding out her climax and then riding mine out. I removed the clamps, the plug and the pair of handcuffs.

----!!!!SEX SCENE OVER!!!!----

Elise's POV

Shit...that was the best thing EVER. "Wow" I said.

"I agree" said Andy. Boy did I love this man. We heard the van door open and then slam shut. All of a sudden our bedroom door burst open and CC ran in screaming "COOKIES!!!!!!!" Andy quickly grabbed his fluffy batman blanket and wrapped it around us. "Get the fuck out CC a closed door means don't enter" Andy yelled.

CC nodded and ran away screaming "Andy and Elise are having sex!!"

Andy's POV

"Well that was weird" I said to Elise.

"And awkward" she added. I suggested that we should start getting ready for tonight.

Elise was wearing her blood red skinny jeans, a long sleeve BVB top, black studded heeled boots, and ten tonne of brackets as usual. She had her hair teased. I was just finishing up my war paint when I had an idea. "Eli-bear come over here and grab something to sit on" I told her. "Ok Andy-boo" she said. I got her to close her eyes and not move anything as I did my war paint on her face. Hehehehe she looked so cute.

We left our room when I had finished her war paint and we went into the pounds to find everyone except CC ready. "Hurry up CC it is perfectly symmetrical every time so it would be this time" Ashley yelled out. He wasn't kidding CC was the biggest perfectionist when it comes to his war paint and he is never happy with it. "We're leaving in one minute for sound check so unless you want your drums to sound shit hurry up" jake called. I opened the door to a bunch of screaming fans... Shit. "umm guys we may have a problem" I said to everyone.

"Don't worry Aussies won't rip your clothes off we all just want pictures, autographs and hugs" Elise claimed. I gave her an unsure look. "Seriously Andy they won't and even if they try to grab at you i can fix that" she reassured me.

"Ok then" I said.

"Oh and everyone don't forget a marker and maybe a small pad of paper" Elise quickly told the rest of us. I grabbed my black marker and a mini note pad and left the bus with Elise. I hoped this worked.

I stepped out of the bus and people came up to me asking for auto graphs and pictures and hugs just like Elise said she had gotten through the crowd to the venue as they had no idea who she was. A boy about 15 years old came up to me and said "umm hi thanks Andy you've saved my life so many times and your my hero so I am going to quit self harming as long as you promise to keep making music."

"I promise" I said in shock. I was someone's hero wow...

"Thank you here is my last blade" he said as he handed me a small silver blade, "could you also please sign my CD?"

"Yeah sure" I said as I took his CD and signed it below I wrote a message to him it said 'stay strong never give in to your temptations remember my promise to you'. I also grabbed a piece of paper from my note pad and wrote my phone number down on it. "Here you go call me anytime you need help alright" I told him as I handed his CD and the piece of paper to him, "ok I have a show to put on so see ya." And the I ran off to the venue to find Elise and the guys waiting for me.

That's when it hit me... I think Elise hasn't come to me when she wants to hurt herself. I felt torn inside as I tried to digest that thought.