chapter 11- My saviour

A/N- Hey guys,

I am so sorry everyone I was being stubborn because a bunch of my friends found my account so I refused to update my story. It won’t happen again hopefully. This is for you memo- I will bring you in again. And for Caja- there will be a scene... if ya know what I mean.

Ok so I’m going to get back to writing and then uploading this people so yeah…

Bye bye everyone enjoy the story.

Jay 

Chapter 11-My saviour

Elise’s POV

 ----!!!! Note self harm scene ahead may trigger!!!!----

*flashback*

I sat in the corner of the bedroom Andy and I shared, tears streaming down my face, blade in hand. Everyone was sleeping soundly so I was safe. I twirled the sleek sharp shiny piece of metal around in my fingers. The voices were getting stronger and stronger every day. I couldn’t fight them off any longer I needed relief and I needed it fast…

I took my left wrist and carefully pulled up my sleeve. I smoothly dragged the blade across my scarred skin leaving a crimson red line across my wrist. I repeated this process several more times leaving ten fresh cuts that I deserved on my wrist. I do hope Andy doesn’t see them.

*end of flash back*

----!!!!Self harm scene over now!!!!----

I wish I hadn’t done that last night. I broke my promise to Andy and now I feel even worse than I did at the time I have to tell him the truth. I’ll do it after the concert.

_Andy’s POV_

I ran inside and grabbed my mic for sound check. Elise and the guys were already there and waiting for me. “What took you so long?” asked Ash.

“A kid gave me his last blade and made me a promise” I replied as I tucked the blade, my marker and my pad… well what’s left of it. I gave Elise a smile and then got back to the sound check.

*time lapse to the end of the concert*

“Good night Brisbane” I yelled as the guys and I ran off stage. Elise ran up to me and gave me a hug but quickly backed away. “EWWWW, no offence babe but you stink and are all sweaty no hugs, kisses or whatever else you have in mind until you take a shower” she commanded. I nodded and agreed. We headed off to the meet and greet but Elise went back to the bus.

I saw the guy from before who had given me his last blade. “Hey I didn’t catch your name before” I said.

“Oh hi Andy my name’s Jase” he replied.

“If you ever need anything text or call me” I told him as I wrote down my number and handed it to him. “Ok thank you for everything Andy” he replied as he walked off gleaming.

After the meet and greet I went to the back to the bus to take a shower then ask Elise if she had not kept her promise.

I heard Andy walk in so I packed up my little box and put the blades into my pocket to give to him. “I need to talk to you in a minute” he said as he walked past me to the bathroom.    “I need to tell you something first” I told him pulling him back and sitting him on the bed. “Last night I felt so alone, worthless and like I don’t deserve you so I broke the promise” I told him whilst tearing up “I feel so bad now that I broke it and I want you to take these and throw them away”. I handed him my blades and then looked into his deep blue eyes which were now puddles with water and his face was stained with war paint. “I’m sorry Andy” I said.

--Andy’s POV--

“Elise, its okay recovery is tough and everyone stuffs up and makes mistakes its all part of life. I love you and I always will. No matter what happens I will ALWAYS be here for you” I told her “your amazing, beautiful and I want to spend every second with you because you’re my world”.

“So… what were you going to say?”Asked Elise as she rested her head against me and I held her close almost as if she would float away if I let go. “I wanted to ask about what you told me” I replied.

“Oh ok. You really need a shower by the way Andy” she giggled. So I went and took a shower.

---Elise’s POV---

I felt much better now that I had gotten that off of my chest. I was being crushed by my demons and now Andy has come along and shot them all releasing me from their chains and shackles. Setting me free. Andy Denis Biersack is my Saviour.

Andy was now out of the bathroom shirtless only wearing boxer shorts… shit he was fucking sexy.  I bit my lip and smiled “hey Andy-boo” I said.

“Hey Eli-bear” he replied in his sexy deep voice.

----!!!! Sex scene ahead!!!!It’s more graphic than usual!!!!---- (a/n- Em… Caja… are you guys happy now?)

He knew what I wanted as he swooped me off of the couch and carried me to the bedroom. Laying me down on the soft mattress Andy slowly took off my clothes starting with my jeans. Attempting pull them down with his teeth and failing he ended up just grabbing them and throwing them across the room. He quickly pulled my top off so now I was only in my panties and bra. Pushing me down onto the ground in a kneeling position I knew what he wanted. He dropped his boxers exposing his hard length. I traced my tongue around the tip of his cock before taking him in my mouth sucking and trailing my teeth along it. I could hear him moan but still trying to maintain his dominance. He grabbed my hair yanking me off. “Your turn” he grinned. Binding my arms above my head with pink fluffy handcuffs and attaching my legs to a spreader bar with bondage rope firmly but not too tight as to hurt my ankles. Andy pulled my panties and un-hooked my bra. He slowly entered himself into me and started to gain speed and power in his deep trusts. “El how close are you?” he asked me.

“Very close sir” I replied. Andy continued thrusting until he released.

“You are allowed to let it go now El” he told me.

That was hell fun I wouldn’t mind going for another round later…hehehe. Andy freed me from the ropes and cuffs and I got dressed. “That was fun Andy-boo” I said watching his naked body as he put on his boxers. “Well that’s good cause it’s supposed to be” he commented.

Andy and I both heard our phones start ringing so we raced to the kitchen where they were. Suddenly Jinxx ran in with tears streaming down his face. CC, Jake and Ashley soon followed with worried expressions. I checked my phone and re dialled the number that had called it was the hospital…