Chapter 13- Comatose

A/N- hey guys,

Sorry that this chapter is shit… and short… I haven’t really had inspiration lately but anyway Vote, Comment, follow me please

From Jay

P.S. this is just a filler chapter

Chapter 13- Comatose

---Jinxx’s POV---

It was 3 in the morning and I had just started to fall asleep when suddenly the heart beat monitor went flat…

---Emma’s POV---

I was struggling to stay above the blackness that kept pushing on me. I couldn’t move any muscle in body or even open my eyes it was impossible all I could do was hear Jinxx cry. I couldn’t fight the blackness any more. I was afraid but at the same time welcomed it. The Blackness took over and then…

I struggled for breath and my eyes shot open. I heard a scream it was Jinxx. “You died now you’re alive” he stuttered “promise me you’ll never die on me again Emma, I love you too much to go through this again.” I just simply nodded still piecing together what had happened?  How long was I like that for? I looked up at the board on the wall it read ‘today is- Thursday’ I had been here for 5 days because Saturday was when it happened. Suddenly a nurse ran in after hearing Jinxx’s scream and saw me sitting up. “Oh my god, you’re awake… I’ll go get a doctor” she said before she ran off.

About five minutes later a doctor came in. He checked my vitals and then said “were going to have to keep you in here for a few more days to make sure you are alright.” I nodded and then went to sleep.

---Jinx’s POV---

So peaceful and calm, that was how Emma looked when she slept. I couldn’t fall asleep so I decided to text everyone to tell them that she has woken up and will be out of here in a few days. Almost immediately I got a reply from an overjoyed Elise.

********** Time lapse till discharge day **********

I was so happy my Emma was getting discharged from the hospital today. I wonder if she would want to move to America with me…

“Hey Emma I was wondering if you’d want to move to America and live with me and everyone else?” I asked her.

“Yes of course I will move with you Jinxy” she replied smiling joyously.

END OF CHAPTER 13