Chapter Eighteen: Ireland Meet Veronica, Veronica Meet My Family

Recap:

"I love you more" he holding my hand we quickly walk to our plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veronica's POV

Warm sunny day was hugging me at the time I walk outside the plane everything was a bit different but I feel like I'm home. The smile on his smile cannot hide that he was very happy to be back again to his hometown all I can think about is to see him happy.

"Ready?" He stood right beside the open door of the car waiting for me to come in.

"Yes." Walking to his side looking at the blue eyes he smile holding my hand "You'll love them." He whisper guiding me going inside the car and shut the door as he sat beside me.

Niall' POV

"Ok I'm done unpacking!" Nica cried out. "Where are we going?"

I continue unpacking as she sat beside the bed waiting for me to finish she hurried put the bags in the cabin while I arrange the last pair of my clothes.

She stood right beside the window looking at the view from the outside "You like it?" Whisper to her tugging some of hair behind her ear.

"Yes" she look at me smiling holding my hand bending down her head on my shoulder "I love it." she smile gratefully.

"I'm glad you love it, and I just want to tell that you'll meet my family on the fourth day we're staying here."

"What?" She said with a puzzled face looking to me.

"No, you're serious about this. Our relationship is not that stable and they're expecting so much about you Niall what will be their reaction if they know about this relationship was just a play from the start."

I just nod

"I don't care Nica beside Mom, Dad and Greg already know about you and they are expecting you." I explained holding the side of her shoulder.

"I can do this." She mutter softly.

"Enough worrying" grabbing her wrist as I walk towards the door.

"Where are we going?"

"You need to meet Ireland or should I say let go have some fun!" She giggled as she follow my guide outside our room.

Unknown POV

"It's been months seen I last saw him." Muttered to myself.

"Ticket please" The girl with a blonde said to me grabbing my ticket and passport.

"Have a safe flight."

"Thanks" Taking my passport finding a sit that I can rest on as I wait for the plane.

"I really ship Payzer so much I hope Danielle will be back in London many thing happen that she have miss." Two girls were sat beside me looking to dome article I think on their iPhone's

"Excuse miss, the girl who is sat beside me tap my shoulder.

"Yes" I said but I did not look instead I put of my ray-ban sunglass.

"Your phone is ringing." She said.

"Thanks." Grabbing my phone from my bag "Liam" it says the girls are stilling looking at me as I look at my phone I walk a quiet far where I sat answer the phone immediately.

"Love?" His first words touches my heart.

"Liam"

"I miss you so much... Are you alright?" He said.