Chapter Seventeen: Haters Gonna Hate But They'll Eventually Understand

Veronica' POV

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up, today is the day we're officially going to Ireland. I grab my phone on my drawer and play Luck by American Authors while I prepare my clothes that I'll wear for the flight. I brush my teeth and put things that I will be needing in my black Prada handbag.

"Veronica" I heard Nicole's voice before she opens the door "here is your tea dear" she said as she walks inside the bathroom and hands the drink to me.

I took a sip and glanced at my room thinking if I forgot something "Veronica your bathroom is ready." She said smiling and hands me my towel "thanks Nicole." I'm glad that she's here helping me. I took a quick bath and blow dry my hair, grab my black shirt and washed blue high waist pants with my black Valentino leather anklet boots and put on my usual make up, lip balm and mascara. Nicole combs my hair "Have a safe trip Veronica" she whispers, I look at the mirror and smile at her "Thanks Nicole. I'm gonna miss you" I giving her a hug.

"Veronica you ready?" Niall asks as he opens the door slowly.

"Yes just a minute and of course you can come in." I turned around to face him. "Wow you're beautiful" he winked at me.

"Thanks Niall" I said kissing him on the cheek.

"You need to bring a coat or something love" He said softly.

Nicole opens my wardrobe and grabs something for me "Here Veronica" Nicole hands me a coat for me to wear at the airport.

"Ok lovebirds you two must hurry you're going to be late for your flight." She grabs my luggage while Niall grabs my handbag and I was just holding my coat "come on love" he holds my hand as we walk out of my room.

"Good Morning Lady Veronica and Niall." Cole and Gab greets us as they took the bag from Nicole's hand.

"Where are your things?" I ask Niall. "They're already in the car" he said opening the door for me "Ohh ok, bye Nicole" I hugged her tight.

"Don't worry about us Veronica just enjoy your stay there." She said as she hugs me back "thanks Nicole" Niall says as I sit in the car. Niall follows closing the door and we were on our way to the airport.

Niall's POV

It's good to see Veronica excited for our trip today "Niall.." she mumbles. "Yes?" I respond, she was looking at the window side. "I"ll take a nap" she stretches her arms a bit and leans her head towards the window "hey lean on me." I grab her by her waist and I pull her closer to me "you sure?" She asks "yeah" she leans on my chest hugs my waist as she closed her eyes "sleep tight" I whisper. I grab my phone on the side and look at the time it was 5:00 in the morning.

******After 30 minutes :) *******

Veronica's POV

"Grandpa!" A little girl shouted running on garden wearing a yellow dress, she was with two black coated guys who were following her as she ran to a man sitting on the bench with a cup of tea on his hand. Two maids were by his side, the other one took the cup from his hand as he opens his arms to carry the girl and positioned her on his lap "You're getting taller." You can say that he about 65 years old because of his weak voice and by the wrinkles on the side of his eyes.

"Mom said that we're going to leave soon, Grandpa."

The old man snap his fingers and all the maids and body guards walk out so the old man and his granddaughter can have their privacy. "They want you to have a bright future my dear with no problems and live a simple life out of the spotlight." He explains but the little girl was just staring at her grandpa, confused. "but I want to stay here with you Grandpa" the old man kisses the little girl on the forehead.