Chapter Fourteen: Permission

Dalton's POV

I've been away from Nica for almost 4 weeks because of some problem I must arrange for the boys' tour. I just wish that everyone is fine and still in one piece.

"Sir. We have arrived in London." one of my bodyguards said.

"Great I can't wait to see them." I walk out of the plane and ride on the jaguar.

"Welcome home Sir Dalton." It was Cole sitting on the passenger sit in front one of Nica's guards.

"Hey, why are you here?" I asked confused. Cole looks at me and smiles.

"Lady Veronica wants to make sure you get home safe." Cole explains and I just nod. Cole looks back at the road and we were on our way home.

Harry's POV

I get my phone on my side drawer and look at my notifications on twitter to know what's going on these past few days, especially now Veronica and I had a fight I don't know what to do. I slide my thumb on my iPhone and new tweets are shown. One tweet caught my attention:

@NiallOfficial: Can't wait to visit Ireland and my family this weekend with @VeronicaCG .

What the hell is going on!!! They are going to Ireland together, did Dalton even know about this?! He's just been out the past few weeks and they didn't even get his permission if the management agreed about this and Veronica is going to University in 2 weeks.

Earlier before Harry read the tweet

Niall's POV

I didn't sleep well last night honestly because of drunk Louis, he was so loud. We had a little party after Veronica slept because El wants it. I fix myself and walk outside my door and get some breakfast.

"Morning Niall." Liam said closing the door of his room.

"Morning Liam." I said stretching my arms.

"Morning lads!" Louis shouted as he came out of his room. El also came out and fixed her hair while walking out.

"Morning!" She said to me and Liam smiles and we walk to the kitchen.

"Good Morning" it was Nicole preparing the table for us and some maids.

"What's for breakfast?" Louis said while sitting where his seat is. I didn't pay attention to them. I scan the room and I cannot find Nica.

"Where's Nica?" I ask Nicole, she remained silent and continue doing her chores.

"I'll go check on her." I said, they all nod and I walk out of the kitchen and walk towards the hall where Nica's room is.

Veronica's POV

"Oh God my eyes hurts" I try to open them as normal as I can but it really hurts. Why do I always cry so much?

"Nica." Niall was knocking on my door oh no.

"Coming!" I said walking towards the door while my eyes are a bit open.

"Hey" he said as I open the door.

"What's up" I ask, I open my eyes like it normally opens and ignore the pain.

"Are you ok?" Niall asks, I just nod and look away a bit. I blink almost five times and look at his blue eyes again.

"Yeah... I'm great" I said with my thumbs up. Niall smiles and gently hold my face, we look at each other for a sec.

"I didn't mean about the eyes" he said smiling moving his left hand to my chest.

"I meant this..." He whispered looking straight to my eyes, his blue eyes. I blink and I was standing in the sea shore, it was calm and peaceful I can hear the sound of the waves.