Chapter One: The Problem

"And we danced all night to the best song ever...." Emma was singing again, one of her favourite song of 1D or one direction. Her dark red curly hair was following the sway of her head as she was moving, her skin was white like mine and we also have the same height, 5'6. She looks at me and smiles while singing.

"You really are a directioner Em" I said smiling at her and hugging the books I was holding tightly.

"The music that they sing makes them who they are and that's the reason why I like them" she explains running towards my car like a kid.

"Yeah I know and that's also the reason why I like you because you appreciate little things" I said opening the door of my car as Em does the same.

"And all these little things" she mumbles sitting on the passenger seat.

"Really? You must sing all the words that are related to 1D's music?" I said starting the engine.

"Come on Nica I just have an hour to be with you until your flight" she grabs her Iphone and plays "Kiss you".

"Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like

We can go out any day any night

Baby I'll take you there take you there

Baby I'll take you there, there" She start singing while waving her hands up.

"Come on Nica sing with me please it will be our last until your flight" she said tapping on my shoulder. I start driving and Em continues to sing.

"Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on

You can get get anything that you want

Baby just shout it out shout it out

And if you

You want me to

Lets make a move, yeah" she smiles at me while she continues to sing.

"Come on Nica." She said with her puppy face. She knows that I can't resist it when she does face.

"So tell me girl if every time we..." I sang leaning towards her ear.

"You have a strong voice Nica, you sing like Zayn but girl version" Em giggles. I know, I was good in singing but I don't have much time to share it to other people because I was busy working helping my father for our business.

"You're teasing me again Em" I said glaring at her.

"I'm not you really sing great, I know you're busy but can you promise me that you will try to share your talent when you are in London?" she said looking at me. I was looking on the road and Em was waiting for my answer but I cannot blame myself because this is how I was born. To run our company and help the friends of my father. They are the reason why I'm leaving New York to go to London.

"Sure Em I will try." I glance at Em and she was smiling with her eyes closed.

I let her rest for a bit and continue to drive going to our house. Em and I were neighbours and we also grew up together and that's the reason why we are so close. My dad always tells me that friendship will never last but for me, Em will last because we promised each other that we will never forget what we have.

The minute after I park my car in front of our house I wake up Em "Em...wake up we are here already" I tap her shoulder and she open her eyes "Ohh... thanks for waking me up Nica" she said licking her lower lips. We both get out of the car "Honey you're back" Moms hug me "And you to Em" she said giving her a hug also.