Chapter Seven: Meeting the Girls

Perrie's POV

I received a text from Eleanor the last 2 days and she said that Danielle cannot come because she's in LA, she said that Harry has a crush on someone and her name's Veronica, I really cannot believe it that my boyfriend Zayn who played her in their last music video as Veronica can be a real girl, even we know that it's impossible Eleanor said that it's good to introduce ourselves to her because having a boyfriend who is famous all over the world is really hard to handle especially in my part because I'm also a singer with a band.

Eleanor said that Veronica needs a friend to share her problems that she will have in the future. Well she has a point especially if her soon to be boyfriend is the womanizer of the band which they call him.

Eleanor's POV

I can't wait to see Veronica I know she is really beautiful because of Harry's tweets. He is so sweet to her and his description of her is more like Zayn but I cannot wait to see her in person.

Veronica's POV

"OH God, what will I wear" I ask myself. I was still wearing my shorts and loose shirt; I was standing in front of my wardrobe thinking what I will wear. I actually searched about Eleanor and Perrie after Niall told me about them, both of the girls are sexy and fashionable especially Perrie she's like a Barbie that you can put any dress you like on her. Eleanor is a model: sexy body and long legged girl.

"And me I'm just a Yankee well half brit. Who moved here and not fashionable enough to fit here in London" I whisper looking at the floor.

"Don't say that love" I look at the guy who is standing beside me I didn't notice that Harry entered my room. He was just wearing his normal clothes white top and black pants.

"Smile for me Harry" I said, he just looks straight into my eyes, and his green eyes were so beautiful I hope I can have those.

"I cannot smile if my girl here has a problem" he said pulling me closer to him, my heart starts to beat faster. I can feel his breath on my face I try to push him away from me but I was locked in his arms.

"Veronica, what's the problem?" his husky voice makes me nervous.

"I cannot decide what to wear for today because Zayn and Louis' girls are so fashionable while I'm not" I said, I look at him and he was raising one of his eyebrows. He leans towards me his head on my forehead.

"Don't worry Perrie just wears those clothes when she's outside and Eleanor just wears her normal clothes, love just put your normal clothes and you will be fine" he said smiling. I kiss his cheek and it makes him smile more, he's so cute when his dimples are showing.

"Well thank you, will you please release me so I can change now" he hugs me and I really can't move.

"No, I don't want" he was like a little boy.

"Hazza, please release me" I said, I look at him and he was surprised because his eyes are open wide.

"What?" I ask him.

"Did you call me Hazza?" he asks me, he starts to smile again.

"No" I lied and he looks at me. I look away.

"Yes you did" he tries to catch where I was looking.

"No" I look away again and he starts teasing me and tickling me.

"Stop it Harry!" I said laughing I cannot stop because I'm too ticklish.

"Say it again" he said and he continues tickling me.