Chapter Four: Heronica

Niall's POV

I know it's weird that all the fans and directioners are falling for Zayn because he pretended to be a girl in our BSE music video but this is weirder because now Veronica is real and she will be Dalton's assistant.

"Niall, what are you thinking?" Louis asks me joining me sitting on the sofa.

"It's about Veronica" I said to Louis who was eating popcorn.

"So what about it?" he asked with food in his mouth.

"What if the fans will know about it they will go crazy" I said, Louis smiles at me.

"Don't worry mate they can be crazy all they want" He said eating popcorn again. I grab some and eat a little.

"They will be crazy like when Zayn was in the music video" I said, Louis smiles and we enjoy eating popcorn while watching The Hangover.

"By the way mate, do you fancy Veronica?" Louis asks and I was frozen.

Harry's POV

"I really like her" I said touching my lips. I saw Niall with Louis sitting on the sofa they are watching The Hangover.

"Hey mate" Niall and Louis were surprised and look at me immediately.

"What's the matter?" I ask them, they look at one another.

"Nothing Harry" Niall said looking at the television.

"Hey I have to tell you something." I said sitting beside Niall.

"What is it Harry that you are in the good mood today?" Louis said, Niall was just looking at me.

"I kissed Veronica on her lips last night and it was incredible." I said, both of them smile at the same time.

"That's great Harry; I know you will not let her go and besides we really know that you are dying to see her again." Louis said and Niall walks to the kitchen.

"I must follow Niall" I said to Louis pointing to the kitchen and he nods.

Niall's POV

"I kissed Veronica on the lips and it was incredible i don't care if it was just on her cheek" I cannot believe Harry already made his first move and Veronica was in his palm.

"Niall?" I hear Harry as he walk towards me.

"What do you want, Harry?" I ask him, he put his hand on my shoulder. I look at his green eyes and I was mad because Harry never had a good relationship with a girl and I don't want Veronica to get hurt because of his doing.

"Are you mad at me?" he asks calmly.

"A little" I said honestly and he just smiles.

"It's about Veronica, right?" he said smirking.

"Yeah" I said looking straight at his green eyes.

"I finally found her finally Niall . I will never let her go" he said looking at the floor. He was right he found her, the girl of his dreams but I cannot help to think what will happen to her.

"Harry, do me a favour?" I said, he looks at me.

"Don't hurt her or I will hurt you and don't think about doing the things that happened in your last relationship with Taylor because I will be really mad at you" I said, Harry just nods and gives me a hug.

"I will take good care of her mate just like you care about her." He said walking out of the kitchen.

Veronica's POV