Chapter Nine: This can't be happening!!!

Perrie's POV

"That was cool and insane ever" I said while laughing because of what happened earlier.

Veronica's POV

"Yeah, V that was so insane oh Louis' planning something he will not let this go" Eleanor said taking a sip of her green tea latte.

"I hope Louis just lets it go because I don't want to have a problem with them..." I said, Perrie and Eleanor both raise their eyebrows.

"Well I have to admit that it was really good messing with them" I smile and they both laugh.

"Ok girls let's stop the refreshing thing and start" Before Eleanor said "Shopping!!" Perrie and I said at the same time, Eleanor nods and we hold hands and walk towards some branded clothes which I don't have any idea what they are because my parents were the ones who picks my clothes for me or buy something for me and I just wear them.

"Come on, V pick something and we will pay for them" Perrie said while choosing some clothes in the shop, I saw Eleanor walking inside the fitting room.

"Well to be honest Perrie I don't like shopping" I said, Perrie's face was in shock and I think she was frozen.

"Perrie, are you ok?" I ask and she blinks her eyes two times.

"Hello, V where do you come from?!" Perrie shouted and all the people in the shop look at us.

"I'm from New York" I said in the low tone Perrie was looking at me crossing her hand on her chest.

"And?" she said still crossing her hands. I mean I was in New York but I'm not into fashion and everything that normal girls like I just want to be normal and work here.

"And?" I repeat, Perrie steps forward to me she was really scary I mean it's like the queen of fashion was torturing me.

"You came from the upper east side of Manhattan!!!" she said grabbing my arm walking towards the fitting room and gave me some clothes that she chooses and close the door.

"Perrie not fair, I will not fit this clothes or dresses they are so many" I complain and try to open the door.

"I will not open the door unless you fit those dresses" Perrie's voice was really frightening.

"Hey Per, what's happening?" it was Eleanor I think she was done fitting the clothes and dresses that she choose.

"Well I was just teaching her what to wear" Perrie said, I was choosing what to fit first.

"Perrie come on I mean maybe she's not into this and she will hate us" I hear Eleanor whispering, Oh that's why her action was careful.

"Eleanor, she lived in New York she must know this stuff and besides if she doesn't like it well I will not quit" Perrie said and they both giggle. Maybe it's not really bad to be with them because they are just like me, to be normal with friends surrounding them.

"Hey Perrie I'm done" I shouted, I open the door and walk outside to let them see if they like it.

"OH My Gosh V!!! You look beautiful!!" Perrie and Eleanor said and hug me. I look at the mirror to see if they are correct.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WSQRc6SPe30/UdRe_jPXCVI/AAAAAAAAFe4/d9OzQeAI8tI/s750/pinstripe-4.jpg  They are right it was perfect and I like the boater hat.

"By the way this outfit is for summer" I said the both of them were smiling at me.

"What's happening that I don't know?" I ask them again, they just look at one another "We're going to the beach V and come we must pay this and the other clothes that you will need. We need to buy swimsuits" they are so excited I can tell Per and El's smile was like Em's...

"Hey snap it V come here" Perrie was waving her hand El was on her side, I walk towards the counter and the two women start to scan and the other put in the paper bag.

"I'm sorry Ms. Edwards your card has been declined" I look at Perrie who is wondering why her card was declined.

"Wait I'll pay for this Perrie calm down we can fix your card" El grabs her card inside her bag.

"Perrie are you ok?" I ask her she just smiles, "Hey it's just a card and I can still use my other cards" Perrie said and I smile back.

"Ms. Calder your card is also declined" the woman said, what the hell is happening why their cards are not working.

"Let me look at your cards?" they handed it to me; I just notice that it was Zayn and Louis cards.

"Hey El and Per maybe they decline the card so that we cannot enjoy and go home" I said giving back their cards.

"Ohh so it starts, Louis' revenge" El crosses her arms across her chest.

"Don't worry about it I can fix this" I said Perrie and Eleanor look at one another. I walk closer to the counter to talk to the woman.

"Are you going to pay for this?" the woman said with sarcasm in her tone.

"Yes we will, you can charge it to Cavendish Grosvenor" I said Perrie and Eleanor were confused.

"Cavendish Grosvenor?" they both said and the woman starts to fix the bill and the paper bags.

"Here you go Ms. Grosvenor" the lady said with a smile to her face and I smile back.

"Do you need an assistant for that?" the other woman said, Perrie and Eleanor look at me suspiciously.

"Come on let’s get moving" I said Perrie hug my left arm and Eleanor to the right. We spent our whole afternoon getting to know each other and have a girl talk and other things that girlfriends do.

Louis' POV

"I hope they like my revenge!!" I said laughing like an evil man. Liam enters the living room to talk to somebody on his phone.

"Louis do you think we went too far?" Zayn said putting his arms behind his head. Harry, Niall who is sitting in front of the television watching football, and Liam look at me while on the phone.

"No, they will be fine" I said moving my hand up and down, I sit beside Zayn "Zayn, look they will know that they don't have money and they will go home" I said tapping the shoulder of Zayn he just nod and we watch football.

"I don't think that the girls will be home" Liam said we look at him at the same time.

"Veronica paid for all their stuff that they just bought Paul texted" he said tossing his phone to Harry.

"But that's impossible Veronica's cards are here" Harry said giving the phone to Niall and he read it.

"Maybe she has money or something" Niall said looking at me.

"Eleanor doesn't have money she uses my cards" I look at the text, "Perrie is also the same" Zayn said. Liam bit his lips and we know that the girls will be late and I'm sure of that.

Unknown POV

"She's here with two girls" a guy in black said on the phone looking at the girls who have many papers bag on their arms and just enjoying their afternoon together.

"Make sure they are safe and don't let them out of your sight" the guy on the phone said.

"Yes Sir" the man ended the call and follows the girls.