Chapter Eight: Shout like A Fan

Veronica's POV

All of us ended up going shopping because Zayn, Harry and Louis want us to go without them. Perrie and Eleanor were not in the mood to have fun because it was supposed to be a girls' shopping trip and the guys' was not on the list.

"Hey, El and Per" I said walking beside them, they look at me smiling.

"V, it's ok you don't need to tell them that it's our day and besides they are right we cannot let the fans see us without them and guards around us" Perrie explains and the both of them hug my arms. El was a little sad because she was really looking forward to this girl shopping.

"Hey, you know what? Let me talk to Harry for a sec. Maybe he'll understand" The both of them look at me and smile.

"Ok V you try" Perrie trys to cheer El up.

I walk back towards Harry with Zayn and Louis on his side. Niall and Liam are at the back.

"Hey love what's the problem?" Harry puts his arm around my waist then pulls me closer to him.

"Can we split in two?" I ask and his right eyebrow raise.

"What do you mean?" he asks, Louis and Zayn walk towards us.

"What's the matter Harry?" Louis asks looking at me. The boys surrounded me and Liam and Niall are also there too.

"It's just, please let us have our girls afternoon and get-to-know-each-other date?" I said, Harry was a bit surprised.

"Veronica you know what will happen if we are not by your side" Louis said smiling like an angel, even if he's a bit angry.

"I know but Perrie and Eleanor are really looking forward to this" I explain, all of them just look at one another.

"I thought you hate shopping?" Harry said tucking some of my hair behind my ear.

"Yes I don't like shopping but it's for Perrie and Eleanor" I reason out because it's the truth. I don't like the part that Perrie and Eleanor go shopping but I really want to know them without the boys around.

"No, Veronica this idea is not good" I look at his green eyes and the boys nod except Niall.

"Ok great the guy of my dreams doesn't want me to be alone with those girls that can be my girlfriends and the boys who are so not mature that I accept even if I hate them because I cannot understand them won’t allow us girls, Well you leave me with no choice" I said. Harry releases me and I cross my hand on my chest.

"What will you do Veronica?" Zayn is starting to piss me off. I look at Eleanor and Perrie who are hugging each other Perrie was trying cheer up Eleanor.

"Girls" I shouted, Eleanor and Perrie look at me confused. Zayn and Louis was walking towards them but I run and hold their hands "Run!".

"Oh my Gosh its One Direction!" I start shouting Eleanor and Perrie giggle and join me.

"It's one direction" the three of us shouted like fan girls.

We got all the girls' attention and they all run towards them, Paul start to cover for the boys.

"No!!"Louis shouted and they are surrounded by fans in just a minute.

"Oh my gosh Marry me Louis, where is Eleanor, Harry where is Veronica" is all I can hear but faded when we enter the mall.

Harry's POV

We are sitting inside the van and I cannot believe that Veronica did that.

"I cannot believe that girl you're dating can be insane like Louis" Zayn said taking off his beanie.

"Hey Zayn I'm here" Louis said tapping his shoulder.

"I kinda admit Veronica got the guts to do that, I mean think of it we can have our revenge on them because of what they did to us." Liam said.

Louis looks at me, I look at Zayn and Zayn looks at Niall who is not himself the past few days.

"Niall, mate you feeling ill?" I ask putting my arm around his neck.

"I'm fine Harry don't mind me. I'm just not in the mood to play games" he said. Based on his voice Niall is not really feeling me.

"Do you want to eat at Nandos?" I ask and he just looks at me.

"No I'm not hungry" he said with a cold voice on his tone.

"What the bloody hell happened to you Niall?" Louis shouted and trying to open his polo like what he did when he was trying to copy superman in the video diaries.

"I just want to rest that's all" he said leaning his head on the window.

"Paul just takes us home" I said. Paul just nods and off we go. I just hope that the girls will be fine.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Ok guys! I upload 2 chapters for this week!!

I hope you like it!!

Comment, vote and share

Let me know what you think about it

Hugs and kisses!!

-Val