Chapter Twelve: Sadness

Veronica's POV

It's been one hour since Niall called Perrie and Eleanor are eager to go home.

"What's taking him so long?" Eleanor asks me.

"Yeah, he said he'll be here in a minute." Perrie added pouting her lips.

"Come on guys, he'll be here just wait." I reason out but seriously what's taking him so long.

Louis' POV

I was bored so I took a tour inside Dalton's house. I look at the garden I just notice that I've seen this kind of style I don't know where.

"Hey Louis did you see Niall and Harry?" It was Liam walking towards me with a worried face.

"No I haven't why? Well Niall told me he's taking a nap" I explain, Liam raises his eye brow.

"He's not inside his room and both of their cars are not here also, Lou" he explains.

"Maybe they went out" I said calmly and look at the roses.

"Liam" I said and he looks at me.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Did you ever notice this garden is familiar?" I ask, he looks around and stops beside the fountain.

"Yeah, you're right this is familiar." He answers while nodding his head.

"Do you remember where?" I ask again. He looks at the sky.

"I cannot remember" he answers.

"Ugh!! Come on!" I said and hold the shoulders of Liam.

"I can't remember sorry but when I remember I'll tell you." He said with a smile on his face and i release him.

"Ok" I just replied and went for a walk.

"I'll go back inside, Lou and talk to Dalton." He said while walking towards the door.

"Sure sure... I'm going to stay here for a bit" i said and continued looking around.

Veronica's POV

"Nica" a voice caught my attention and I look back without thinking....

"Niall you're late we've...." To my surprise it was Harry he's wearing black skinny jeans and a white shirt.

"Oh so you're expecting Niall instead of me." He said while crossing his hands across his chest I can he his butterfly tattoo.

"Where's Niall?" Perrie asks and looks around.

"He said he's going somewhere important." Harry explains getting the paper bag from my hands and the rest of the girls'.

"Ohhh.." I just said. Perrie and Harry chat about something, a tap on my shoulder caught my attention again and it was Eleanor.

"Hey you ok?" She asks, I look at her and nod.

"You know I know where he is" Eleanor said.

I just smile a little "No it's ok El" I said and we walk towards Harry and Perrie.

"Let's go home" I said with a smile on my face but in some part inside my body it seems sad, Harry holds my waist and we walk outside the mall and walk towards his car and make our way home.

Niall's POV

"I hope he buys you flowers

I hope he holds your hand

Gives you all his hours

When he has the chance..."

I was driving going to the beach where we shot the music video of WMYB because it's the only place that makes me calm and think about things.