Chapter Five: Home and Our Boys

Louis's POV

"How did the paparazzi know about our flats' location?" I asked, Liam and Niall were waving at the window and I can hear the fans shouting really loud.

"I don't know Louis" Harry said, I look at Zayn who is recently calling someone on the phone.

"Hello Michael, Yes this is Zayn tell Dalton that we have a problem and it's about the fans. They found our flat's location and we need someone to pick us up, the guards here cannot handle and people they are too many." Zayn said and continue explaining on the phone. Liam stops entertaining the people outside and sits on the sofa.

"I just wish that Dalton will be here fast" he said sitting on the sofa. Niall was still entertaining the people to make them a little bit tamed and stay where they are.

"They will be here in a minute Michael said and Dalton will not come because Veronica is freaking out and he must stay by her side" Zayn said and it makes Harry worried more, he dials Dalton's number.

"Mate it's not a good time you must start packing because we are moving out of here" Zayn press the end call and Harry just nods and start packing.

"Niall, get here now" I said, Niall smiles "We love you!!" he shouted and the fans screamed different things but I heard someone reply "Marry me Niall, I love you too and please be my husband" Niall ran towards me.

"They are so amazing mate" he said and we walk to our room.

"I know Niall and that's the reason we have them and we are here. Come on let's start packing." I said, all the boys grab their bag and put their clothes and we start packing.

Dalton's POV

I was sitting on Veronica's bed, she took a nap early after our conversation. I didn't pick up the boys because i need to stay beside Veronica especially now.

"Sir, the boys are in the car with Michael and he also said that the fans were going crazy, but they will arrive in a minute here" Nicole said and I nod. Veronica was still lying on her bed.

"Come on Nica, I’m going to make you tea." I walk towards her table and make her tea.

"Drink your tea just like you said it will make you calm" I hand her tea and she smiles sitting on her bed.

"Thanks Dal" she said and takes her tea and sips. I hear an engine stop, Veronica looks at me "The boys are here" she said and I nod.

Harry's POV

Finally we arrived in Dalton's flat I cannot stop thinking about Veronica with her crying face.

"Michael just put my bag in my room, I must see Veronica first" I said, Michael nods and I run towards the door. Nicole opens the door and Dalton was standing in front of the stairs.

"Where is she?" I ask, Dalton points to the hall where Veronica's room was located.

"Thanks Dalton" I said patting his shoulder.

"You're welcome Harry and she will be better if she sees you" he said, I smile and run towards her room.

Niall's POV

Harry was unbelievable he just ran towards Veronica's room and left his bag with us and Michael, But I really want to run to Veronica's room also but I can't because Harry is with her already and I cannot change that. They are both perfect for each other.

Veronica's POV

"Darling you will be fine and I'm sorry to what happened to you." I was talking to dad by the time Dalton walked out the room. I need comfort especially from him because he's always there for me.