Chapter Thirteen: Jealousy

Zayn's POV

Perrie and the girls had fun. I can see first thing that they entered the house they talk about lots of stuff.

"Hi Zayn!" Perrie hugged me, finally my girlfriend noticed me.

"Hey babe" I kiss her on the forehead and she smiles while hugging me.

"So how was your girl's out thing?" I asked, she smile and I hold her waist and pull her close to me.

"It was great and my card declined." She said, oh yeah I forgot about the card thing.

"Zayn did you talk to the bank about this?" Perrie asks, Eleanor looks at me, she was sitting beside Louis.

"It was Louis' idea!" I said honestly. The both of them look at Louis.

"Louis???" Eleanor said pinching Louis' nose.

"It supposed to be revenge." Louis explains standing.

"Revenge?"Veronica said while walking towards Louis with Harry.

"Yeah, about that. Before you shout at us..." Harry explains. Veronica was looking at Harry; they are like Romeo and Juliet.

"Well V here got it on control." El said proudly. Liam walks inside the living room while texting someone I think its Danielle.

"Yeah V how did you pay all of it?" Louis asks, all of us look at her.

Niall's POV

I open the door of the house and I cannot see anyone as I walk towards the living room...

"Yeah V how did you pay all of it?" It was Louis' voice asking Veronica, I calmly walk in the living room all of them looked surprise.

"Niall!" Nica said hugging me tight and i hug her back.

"Hey." I said, El looks at me with suspicious eyes but after a second she smiles.

"Well my friend here Niall helped me so I use his card but my name is still on me." Veronica explains and locking her arm with mine.

"Ahhh Niall thanks,"We'll pay you back" Perrie said giggling.

"Yeah yeah" El added and Louis hugs her.

"Nah it's ok and besides what are friends for?" I said Nica finally releases me, I just hope we can stay like that forever.

"Thanks" Nica said smiling; suddenly Harry holds her waist and pulls Nica closer to him.

Harry's POV

I don't know what's happening here but it irritates me a lot. Niall is flirting with my girl and he helped her and why didn't Veronica call me from the start? Why did she call Niall instead? She's with me not him.

"Harry your hurting me." Veronica said trying to unlock my hand around her waist.

"I don't care" I said with a cold voice, Niall looks at Veronica worriedly.

"You care about her?" I said, Niall looks at me in the eyes, I can see that he is angry at me because I'm hurting her.

"Harry let V go she can't breathe properly." Perrie said, all of them stand from their seat and I walk out the room with Veronica holding her right wrist hard.

I walk up the stairs going to my room.

"Harry let me go." Veronica said shaking her hand.

"No." I said and continue walking until we reach my room.