Chapter Eleven: Help! (Part Two)

Veronica’s POV

The girls and I decided to go home after a long afternoon of shopping together and Perrie cannot walk straight anymore cause of her heels were killing her feet and both of them have many bags in their hands and we cannot hold them ourselves anymore.

"So taxi??" Perrie asks us. Eleanor looks at me and I was thinking about John who Niall hired earlier this afternoon but I think I'll cause Niall a problem because I have asked him so much than Harry.

"V, your phone is ringing" Eleanor said. I search for my phone in my bag and before I click "Answer" I look at the name who is calling it said "Niall Horan"

"It's Niall" I said to them and click "Answer".

"Hello?" Is the first thing that I hear.

"Hi Niall" I said I think he chuckled a little cause that's what i heard.

"Why did you call?" I ask. I look at Perrie and Eleanor who are sitting in front of Starbucks and wave their hands to me and I wave back.

"John said that you stopped walking in every store, is there a problem?" He asks, his Irish accent is sweet.

"Well... Perrie and Eleanor wants to go home now cause they're already done shopping and Perrie's feet hurts" I explain immediately.

"Ahh... Well that's not a problem I can send Paul to pick you up or I can pick you up." He said laughing.

"What about John?" I ask looking at the surroundings hoping that i will see John.

"I already told him to leave earlier" he replied calmly.

"WHAT?!!" I shouted Perrie and Eleanor look at me and Eleanor rushes to me leaving Perrie alone.

"What's the matter, V?" She asks holding my left shoulder.

"Nothing it's just Niall he's coming here to pick us up." I said with the phone still on my ear and Niall hears what I just said.

"Great!" El said happily clapping her hands.

"Thanks Niall" she took the phone from my hand and thanked him and gave the phone back to me.

"I'll be there in a minute" Niall said and I think he's running towards something.

"That's impossible" I said it took about more than a half hour this morning to be here you know before I convinced harry and the rest of the boys to split our group in two so that me and the girls will have time to know each other.

"That's not impossible especially when...." Niall suddenly stop his sentence I'm still waiting for the next words that he will say but.

"Especially when? What Niall?" I ask, I just hear him exhale.

"I'll be there in a minute." Were his last words and he hung up.

"That's mean" I said. I don't know what's happening but I felt a little bit sad.

Niall's POV

I hung up and I think it's mean especially Nica is a special girl. I just wish that I can say it to the world that she's a very special girl to me...

"I love you, Nica I just wish that I can say it to you...." I whisper while I was standing in front of the window and looking at the beautiful garden. I hurriedly fix myself and grab everything I'll be needing my phone, wallet and the keys for my car and run towards the stairs and in front of the door...

"Niall?" I look back and it was Harry...

Harry's POV

I heard a loud noise coming from Niall's room and it only happens when he's going out. I look at the stairs by my door and he was really in a hurry. He ran down the stairs and ran towards the door and I follow him before he can open the main door.

"Niall?" I said he turns slowly and he seems pale.

"Where are you going?" I ask and he looks at me and smiles.

"Out" he replied shortly that's odd normally Niall explains everything that he'll do.

"Ohh..." I said with my mouth in an O shape.

"Yeah....so.....I'll be going now..." He said with a frustrating voice.

"Niall, mate you know I'm here always and we will support you in every decision that you like." I said making him a bit comfortable even I don't know what's happening to him.

"Thanks Harry" he said and hugs me.

"The Horan hug" I said he smiles and make his way out.

Niall's POV

"Niall, mate you know I'm here always and we will support you in every decision that you like" those words were still going through my mind even I was sitting in my car. I look at the house of Dalton; Harry was on the door looking at me waving his hand saying "Goodbye"...

I took my phone and dial a number...

"Hello" I said with bit sadness inside my body.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Helloooo!! Hope you like it guys!!

Thanks for support this story!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Love you all!!

Hugs and Kisses

-Val