Chapter Three: My Heart Skip A Beat

Harry's POV

After we finish eating our breakfast Veronica and Dalton discussed about something so we went back to the room where we were doing our twit cam.

I cannot explain how happy I am now and I cannot forget the face of Veronica everything about her is perfect and especially that moment when I held her hand but thanks to Cole, I just held it for one minute.

"Harry Do you want to continue the twit cam?" Liam asks.

"Looks like someone has experienced love at first sight" Zayn said. Louis and Liam smirk.

"Zayn you know that love at first sight is not true for Harry" Louis reminds him.

"Hey, love at first sight is true" Niall said looking at window.

"Oh yeah Niall with whom did you experience love at first sight?" Louis asks to him.

"Nandos" he simply replied and smile at me and I smile back.

"That's different Niall" Liam said frustrated. The boys look at me again, waiting for an answer. I clear my throat.

"Harry mate you know we are always here for you. You can tell us anything" Louis said putting his arm around my shoulders.

"I don't know Louis I always wished that Zayn will be a girl" Zayn raises his eyebrow "Not you Zayn. I wished that Veronica would exist and now she's here, I don't know what to do. I don't know who is she, what she likes, she hates and what if she will not love me back like I love her" I explain to the boys who are staring at me.

"Wow Harry that was really deep" Liam said.

"Yeah it's like the Harry we know is getting a bit mature now" Louis said I look at Niall and Zayn.

"No comment" Zayn said I look at Niall who is smiling "Just be yourself Harry that's the reason why we are still here" he said looking at Louis.

"Yeah Harry, Niall is correct stop thinking about being a perfect boyfriend, friend or whatever you want to Veronica. She will love you most if you are true to yourself" Louis said all the boys agree to what he said.

"So are we going to continue this or what?" Zayn asks putting his hands on the laptop.

"Yes mate we will continue it and besides it's been too long since we last did this" I said all the boys gather in front of the laptop and Zayn put it on.

Veronica's POV

It's been 5 minutes since the boys left the room Dalton and I walk towards his office and talk about the business and what will I have to do.

"Dalton, so what is the real problem here?" I ask him. The boys are not that bad they're still the same and are honest to their fans because they are not pretending to be another character.

"The management or my dad wants them to be more mature and quit these little playing boys into real men. To a real boy band." He said crossing his arms.

"Why does the management want that and besides this is why the fans like them" I did not agree to the management because it's impossible to change the boys and it will really affect the fans.

"I don't know especially Niall they want him to stop singing and just play the guitar." He said looking at the floor. This is really a big problem because doing that to the boys will really hurt them a lot especially if the fans will know about this.

"Hey how about, what if we let the boys practice and have voice lessons two times a week." I suggested.

"The boys have already practiced some voice lessons" he said.