Chapter Six: Promise and Friendship

Veronica’s POV

It's been a week since the boys move here in our flats and my routine became different literally because the boys don't sleep early, they are noisy at night, Niall is always at the kitchen and it freaks me out because I thought he's some ghost and most of them are really crazy wherever we go.

"Veronica, your tea is here" Nicole said and knocks on the door.

"Come in" I said sitting up on my bed. Nicole put my tea on the table and do the things that she must do and that is prepare my bath stuff.

"Nicole what's for breakfast?" I ask, I can hear that she was doing something and I just let her finish what she's supposed to do.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bear this mind it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me....Ohh..."

I was not copying how Zayn sings but I really like the way he puts a new twist to the song that they are singing and I took a sip of my tea.

"You have an angelic voice Veronica and I don't know what will be served for breakfast." I didn't notice that Nicole was listening to me and I almost spill my tea.

"Please Nicole keep it a secret" I said putting my cup on the table and look towards to her.

"Promise it Nicole." I said again, she just looks at the door.

"I cannot promise that" she said, I glance where she was looking and there was Niall standing beside the door.

"Oh Come on" I said, Nicole laughs and Niall was frozen.

"Snap out of it Niall" I said and he shakes his head a little and look at me.

Niall's POV

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bear this mind it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me"

Veronica's voice she had the same voice like Zayn's but a girl version, before I open the door but I cannot help it and I was curious what if it was not her voice so I open the door without knocking and see who was singing like an angel.

I was right she was sitting on the chair beside the window and she was having her tea like she always does every morning.

"You have an angelic voice Veronica" Nicole said walking out of her bathroom and she notices me standing silent beside the door.

"Please Nicole keep it a secret" Veronica said putting her tea aside and walk towards her.

"Promise it Nicole." She said again making Nicole promise but I already know it so it's not a secret anymore.

Nicole looks at me and smiles and I saw waving my head from left to right signalling that don't say it that I was in the room.

"I cannot promise that" she said looking at me and Veronica was confused and looks at where she was looking and that was me.

"Oh Come on" she said and I was still frozen because of her angelic voice and I want to hear it again.

"Snap out of it Niall" she said snapping her finger in front of my face and it makes my head shake a little.

"Veronica and Niall if you will excuse me I'll be going and do some of my chores." Nicole said and we just both nod, Veronica close the door and I was beside her.

"Sorry about that frozen scene, Veronica by the way Zayn and Louis want you to know that the girls are coming to meet you officially" I said and Veronica just stood there confused.

"Who are the girls exactly?" she asks walking to the table and sits on the chair, her hair moves down to her chest.

"The girls... I mean their girlfriend's" I explain and she raises one of her eyebrow.

"Seriously Veronica" I said raising my left eyebrow.

"I have no idea who you are talking about Niall" she said taking a sip of her tea and look to me, her brown eyes were so beautiful.

"They are Perrie and Eleanor they are Zayn and Louis just like I said" I explain looking at the floor and my attention just caught when I hear a glass break on the floor. I look at Veronica who was frozen to what I said and the cup was broke on the floor between her fit.

"Are you ok?" I move her chair away from the broken cup.

"Perrie Edwards and Zayn and Eleanor and Louis?" she said looking confused putting her hand on her head.

"Don't worry they are amazing girls and very friendly" I said making her cheer up, Veronica didn't move from her place.

"You will be ok with them Veronica and Harry knows that" I said tapping her back gently she looks at me with a sad face.

"Come on love cheer up" I said, I didn't notice that our face were very close.

Veronica's POV

Niall's face was too close, my heart is starting to beat fast. This can't be I love Harry please stop heart stupid heart stop beating fast!!!

"Niall can you move a little away from me" I said, Niall's smile fades a little and he looks at the floor.

"Sure Veronica sorry about that" he said looking at the window.

"I need to get ready before the girls come and prepare the clothes that I'll be wearing" I said, Niall just nods and walk towards the door.

"Niall..." I whisper and he looks at me. I want him to stay but I can't do that.

"Yes Veronica?" he said, his Irish accent was calming.

"Promise me that no matter what happens, you will be always there for me... ok?" Niall was silent for a moment and held on the door nob.

Niall's POV

"Promise that no matter you will be always there for me... ok?" she said, it really hurts inside but I can't do anything because Harry saw her first and it's our band's rule I cannot touch her.

"Sure Veronica, I'll always be beside you.... I should go you need to prepare for the coming of the girls" I said, she smiles and it makes me warm even if we are just friends.

"Thanks Niall" she said, she took her towel and walk towards the door of her bathroom.

"And Veronica please don't change your style, be yourself the girls will love it" I gave her my advice. I know that Perrie and Eleanor will love her the way she is right now.

"Thanks Niall just close the door when you leave." She said smiling and walk inside her bathroom slowly.

"Sure." I said, I open the door and walk outside her room and face the reality Horan you’ll just be her friend, that will always be there for her and I know Harry will take good care of her.

Author's Note

Hey guy i hope you like this chapter and sorry for the team Niall if one or many of you is on his team and please don't kill me! Promise i will make it up to your group.. Team Niall!

Hope you like!!!

Leave a comment and vote.

By the way let me know what are your idea's because I'm kinda bit having problems how will I continue this story.

Thanks! Love you all! 

-Val