Chapter Sixteen: The Party and Departure?

Dalton's POV

It's past 8 in the evening, Niall and Veronica are nowhere to be found i just hope that they are ok. I mean the party is great but i was hoping to have fun with Veronica and introduce her to our fellow partners in the company.

"Dal! They have arrived!" Eleanor shouted to me. I quickly stand from where I sat and walk towards to them. Niall and Veronica walk inside holding hands together, well that's something that you don't see everyday. But what the hell, one of my best friends is already here.

"Nica!" I shouted running towards them and hug them both.

"Hey, Dal we have a gift for you!" Nica shouted happily handing over to me an envelope. I look at them and they look at me happily.

"You don't have to do this..." I said smiling at them.

"Ohh come on just open it you'll like it!!!" She said looking at Niall. They look like a couple I swear like those couples you see so in love with each other.

I opened the envelope and there are tickets inside of it "Barnsley" it says....

"So you like it???" I look at Veronica with a sad face. Niall squeezed her hand and she looks at him.

"I do like it but I don't have time to visit this or relax and besides I'm a busy person." It's true I'm very busy now cause we are settling the boys' tour dates.

"That's why it's issued tonight and check out is tomorrow morning!" Veronica said happily pointing the day and time.

"Cole, Gab, El and the rest will accompany you." She smiles at me. I look at Perrie and Eleanor and they nod.

"If they will come with us.... What will happen to the both of you?" I ask, I point the tip of the envelope to them. They look at each other for a minute and smile, Eleanor and the rest walk towards us, Harry was the last one to walk close to Niall and Nica.

"Nica, here wants us to also go but we're going the other way." Niall explains, I look at Nica and she seems happy about what Niall said.

"Ahh, Yes I'll just let you have Cole and Gab at your side to keep you safe." I said. Nica raise her eye brow and make the sad face that I cannot resist.

"It's ok Nica... It's for your own good." Niall explains.

"Yeah but...." Nica looks down and she didn't continue her sentence.

"Yeah Nica... Well we don't know when the paparazzi will strike. So it's good to be ready." Eleanor added and looks at Perrie.

"Oh god.. Will you just let her" Perrie points at Nica "and him" she points at Niall "have a day to theirselves where they're stress-free. Well Niall is going to visit his family actually." Perrie disagrees with Eleanor. At some point Perrie is right but we cannot take the risk of the paparazzi seeing them together.

"Oy Harry you're not going with them?" Perrie asks. Harry looks at me and Eleanor whispers something to Perrie.

"Ohh sorry I didn't know that you're going out on a date." Perrie said. Perrie's words caught the attention of Nica and looks at Harry.

Veronica's POV

"Ohh sorry I didn't know that you're going out on a date." Perrie said. I was surprised, I can't help it but just stare at the floor. My head suddenly moves on it's own and I face Harry. Dalton notices it and he looks at me with a worried face, everything went black for a minute and I don't know where I was.

"Focus on me." Niall whispers to my ear. He holds my hand and I look at him.

"Thanks!" I whisper. He smiles and he was still looking at Harry.