Chapter Fifteen: Homecoming Party?

Veronica's POV

I don't have any idea when did El and Perrie get inside my room but they are already here and they just make themselves at home. Apparently the both them are busy planning the for the homecoming party of Dalton even though he was just away for 4 weeks. They are planning it somewhere where everyone can have fun and invited some of Dalton's friends and that's a bit awkward because I don't know that Dal has friends here in London.

"V, so where do you think is the place?" Perrie asks writing something on the "notebook plan" as they say.

"I don't know London, guys. So its up to you." I raise my hand and let them decide because they have been born and raised here, well let's just say I was born here but not raised here.

"Well you have to look at the place then." El said crossing her legs.

"Yeah sure" I replied standing up and sitting again, Niall walks in.

"Hey Girls." He said sitting beside me and took the notebook on Perrie's hand.

"Hey!" Perrie said getting it from his hand.

"Come on, maybe I can help to." He said and then whistles.

"Yeah, Per we need help." El agrees getting the notebook from Perrie's hands and gives it to Niall.

"So you need a place???" Niall asks continuing to read the things that will be needed.

"You can go to, The Funky Buddha" Niall suggested looking at me.

"Yeah I can talk to the manager of the place." Liam said walking towards us.

"Great! So every thing is set, our problem now are the friends of Dalton." El said with her sad face.

"Don't worry love... I know some people that Dalton knows." Louis said entering my room with some food on the tray that he was holding.

"But for now we must eat first, I'm starving." Niall said walking towards Louis while rubbing his tummy.

"I'l place it on the table first, Niall." Louis said walking towards the table.

"Wait, where's Harry?" Liam asks, everyone looks at one another and I just look away because of what happen.

"Here you go." I didn't notice that Niall was in front of me holding a cup of tea.

"To make you feel better." Niall added handing the cup to me.

"Thanks" i said while getting the tea. Everyone looks at us and it was awkward I swear. Louis suddenly kisses Eleanor on the cheek and Zayn comes out of nowhere by Perrie's side kissing her on the lips.

"Ok, love birds stop those stuff that you are doing." I said standing where i was sat and Niall was still eating the cookies.

"Ok ok Ice Queen." Perrie said hugging me tight. Eleanor joins us and then Louis and the Liam and then Zayn and last but not the least Niall.

"Guys I can't breath" I said inhaling and exhaling heavily. Niall pulls me out of them and they all pout their lips.

" Niall!" Louis said, them still pouting their lips. I grab my phone and take a picture they are so adorable.

"Aren't they adorable?" I said making him look at the picture i just took.

"Yes, you are adorable guys." Niall said like a father. Wait what! Where did that come from. I look at him and he looks at me, his blue eyes are so beautiful. It's like the time froze all of a sudden just like what I felt when Harry held my hand when I first came here.