01: Cuddle Buddy

~Nico's POV~

I shoved my hands into my pockets as I slowly walked to (Y/n)'s cabin. It was freetime and I knew (she/he) would be there, reading one of their many books.

(Y/n) is such a cute little geek, I thought. I opened the door to the cabin and there (she/he) was, lying down, reading a book.

They didn't even notice me come in. I sat down on the bed so that we were facing each other and (Y/n) didn't even move a muscle. Just kept reading.

I gently tugged on the book and (Y/n) looked up at me questioningly, so I tugged some more and (Y/n) finally released the book out of their tight grip. I put the book behind me on the side table.

I wrapped my arms around (Y/n) and closed my eyes.

"What're you-," (Y/n) tried to say.

"Shh," I cut (Y/n) off and put my finger on (her/his) lips to make (her/him) shut up.

"But you-"

"Shh,"

"What abou-"

"Shh,"

(Y/n) raised (her/his) eyebrows at me as if to say, 'really?'

I sighed. "We've been together for four months and haven't cuddled once. This is way overdue."

~Your POV~

"We've been together for four months and haven't cuddled once. This is way overdue." Nico said while closing his eyes.

You rolled your eyes. He still had his arms around you and was breathing slowly. You turned around and put your back to his chest.

After a few minutes, he started shifting around a lot. "Everything okay back there?" You asked while glancing back.

He grunted. "How do you 'spoon'? Like how does this even work? My arm and both my legs are falling asleep."

You laughed and turned around to face him. "Want me to show you?"

"What? No way. I'm the man in this relationship." Nico replied, trying to put on a manly face but failing.

"Are you? Then start acting like it," you joked. He pouted.

"Come on, just turn around and I'll show you," you whined.

His face turned red. "Fine," he mumbled and turned around.

"See, you just put this arm here, and this arm here," you said while wrapping your arms around him, "and then sometimes you either bury your face in their hair, or rest your chin on their head, but I can't reach that high to show you since you're too tall." You finished and let go of him.

He turned around, his face still red. "Okay I got it now," he mumbled.

You turned back around and he did what you showed him and you both stayed like that until the horn sounded, signaling dinner.

"You're a good cuddle buddy," he yawned.

"Lucky you," you replied while grinning.
___________________________________________________

LOL U HAD TO SHOW HIM HOW TO SPOON xD
Oh Nico, you're so innocent. Gah, I hope you guys liked it ;) -latersatyr