Chapter 4

First day of High School, great.

I got up at 6 to shower and get ready. I straighten my hair and put on black eyeliner and mascara wit red lipstick. I wore a maroon crop top with black ripped skinny jeans and combat boots.

I walked downstairs and it was 7:15 and I had to be at school at 7:30. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the apple on the counter while looking at my phone reading the news article about my family being found in the woods.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I heard Derek yell from behind me.

"Clothes, and I'm leaving now so I won't be late for my first day." I said grabbing the notebook I was given but Derek stopped me.

"Your not wearing that, and Scott is giving you a ride." And on cue the front door rolled opened with Scott.

"Derek I'm here for A... Wow." He said checking me out. I heard Derek growl at Scott, "Show her around and make sure she's safe." He said. I walked out the door, "your changing." He yelled but I ignored him and walked down the stairs.

Scott had a motorcycle so when I pulled up to school I couldn't hide in the car as I planned, great.

I was walking down the halls and heard people talking about me and guys checking me out,

"I heard she beat the crap out of an officer,"

"Yeah she was riding a motorcycle at 14"

"She and the cops had a car chase"

I walked to the front office to get my schedule and locker combination.

I had Biology first period and as I was walking to class I saw the dude Stiles, sheriffs son, talking to Scott. I walked over to his and pushed him against the locker making everyone in the hallway stop in there tracks.

"Why does the whole school know about my recent visit downtown? I know you had something to do with everybody knowing!" I yelled and Scott dragged me away to the janitor closet.

"What the hell Alex!" He yelled.

"I've been hearing everyone talking about the new bad girl who got arrest and their a million different versions and I'm pissed okay?" I yelled and stormed out of the closet and walked to class. Scott came running after me down the hall.
"Alex, I'm sorry but it's just a small town and word gets around." He explained.
"Whatever, but I gotta go. I'm not going to be late on my first day."

I was the last person to enter the class and everyone was staring at me.
"Are you the new student?" The teacher asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Introduce yourself." She said and the whole class was looking right at me.

"Sup I'm Alex, moved here from Oregon." I said and waved awkwardly.

"Okay you need a lab partner..." And before she could ask for volunteers nearly all the boys raised their hands making me blush.

"I prefer working by myself." I said but the teacher disagreed.

"Liam raise your hand," the teacher ordered, and a boy who was staring at my stomach in the middle of the classroom looked up at me and raised his hand. "Meet your new partner Alex." I walked over to him and placed my books on the table.

"Hi, I'm Alex Mason." I whispered. Liam gave me a cute smirk.

"Liam Dunbar." He said holding his hand out for a hand shake. I gave him a high five, "Dude," I laughed.

After class I was walking to gym and heard someone call my name. I turned and it was Liam, he was quiet during class so I was afraid the rumors scared him.