Part 2 Chapter 11

When I woke up the next morning my phone was blowing up. I had text messages from everyone, asking where I am, why I'm not answering. I stopped scrolling when I saw Hayden's name.
Unknown: it's Cory Theo told me you need to come to the lab.
I mentally rolled my eyes. I got out of bed and started packing clothes in my bag The fact he is having his little minions ring me up. I then noticed James still asleep, poor kid. I need to let him have a normal life, I can't keep dragging him along with this supernatural shit. I shook him awake with a plain. "James,wake up." I said he opened his eyes confused. "Listen I am going to go away for a little bit." I explained and tried not to get emotional. "Are you going to be gone all day?" He asked.
"I'll be gone a little longer than that, I want to give you something." I rushed to my bag and took out a pad of paper and a pen. "Here is my number and whenever you want to call me call and I'll pick up." I promised. "Okay." He got up and hugged me. "And don't tell anyone okay?" He agreed and I kissed him in the head. "Now go back to sleep, I love you." I then walked out of the apartment regretting this decision.
    I got to the lab and Theo wasn't there but the failed experiments were. "Okay I'm here, what does Theo want done?" I asked and threw my bag onto the stairs. "He is on his way to explain what he wants you and Hayden to do." Cory tells me. I then notice one guy sitting in the back checking me out. I think he was the guy Theo ripped his throat out.  "What are you staring at science project?" I sasses at him and he just smirked. "Just admiring what our alpha is tapping." He said but before I could react Theo came rushing in. "Alex your here." He stated and he then noticed my bag. "What's the bag for?" He asked crossing his arms suspicious. "It's just some clothes, nothing important." I said sliding it to the far corner.  He gave me a slick look knowing I have left home, left James. "Don't think this is a permanent thing, when my debt is paid I am out of here." I stated but he still giving me a smirk knowing he has my loyalty. "I need you to train them." He blurted out. I looked at the three chimeras, Hayden wasn't here but whatever. "Can they actually handle a real werewolf?" I asked and saw Theo's face drop.
    Then I hear foot steps running towards me from behind. I turn around and see one chimera lash at me, but I easily pushed him away and kicked him down. Tracy tried hitting me with her tail from my right and by ducking she hit the other chimera I kicked down who now got cut and is paralyzed temporary. I grabbed Tracy's tail and sliced her back making here paralyzed. I sensed Corey coming from behind and when I turned I glowed my eyes and showed my fangs scaring him. I sighed in relief I was done until Theo wrapped his left arm around my neck and held me in a chocking hold with his right hand on my lower back being able to feel his claws.
    "So some chimeras can handle a werewolf perfectly fine." He said and I felt his claws light creep down to my butt, but before he could get lower I elbowed him pushing him away and steeped his feet up making him fall. "Don't touch the merch." I said as I crouched down and slapped him hard.  " I like a challenge." Theo breathed out as he got up. "I'll train them, seeing as they need it as well as their alpha." I said as I tied my hair back.
Just then Theo swept my feet from the floor and before I could fall he caught me. I was just staring at him for a couple of seconds and realized where his hands were when he squeezed me butt making me gasp. "I've always been good at sweeping a girl off her feet." He said and winked at me. I groaned and got backed onto my feet.  "You're more pushing a girl off her feet than sweeping. " I sasses before i started a long and frustrating night of training.