Part 2 chapter 13

Theo and I followed the beast to the school. It was too fast to keep up with but that made it okay helping us keep a distance from it.
We followed the growl into the school and that's where we found the same message from earlier. The one Theo destroyed in the pavement. "It's the same message." I said out loud as Theo studied it. "What are they trying to do?" I asked talking about the doctors. "They're trying to get it to remember. "

"So what happens when it does remember?" I asked. "I don't know." Theo said which took me back a little the fact for once Theo doesn't know something. "I heard the Beast killed 113 people when it first was created, is that true?" I asked. "No." Theo said in a bland tone. "The doctors told me it was closer to 500." He said emotionless.

Before I could say anything one of the doctors came out of now where and the me against the lockers. Before I could focus what Theo was telling it I feel vibrations under me. I look up and see it, the beast. I just freeze in terror, I couldn't move, think, breath. All I could do was cover my ears when a loud roar filled the air. And then they were gone, leaving the empty hallways to just me and Theo. "Well we're screwed."

The next day at school I was at my locker when there was an announcement about no classes with Mr.Quinn. As I closed my locker Theo was leaning against the locker next to mine. "So you want to ditch school since you don't have your next class." Theo suggested as he pulled me in closer to him. I could tell Liam was watching from how he was acting. I know Theo likes to flirt but he definitely amps it when Liam is around. So I did what any other girl would do to get her ex jealous and kissed the hot guy who was flirting. It was definitely not a soft kiss from how rough Theo's lips were moving against mine.

When he pulled away he dragged me out of the school to his car. "Where are we going?" I asked. Usually Theo is all for being normal teenagers during the day so it surprised me that he wanted to ditch. "I need you to do me a small errand during your free period." He said looking over to me for a second than back on the road. "Can you tell me what I have to do?" I asked slightly annoyed by him being mysterious. "I need you to kidnap a blind alpha, easy enough?" He asked sarcastically. "You got any wolfsbane for me?" If I had to take down a freaking alpha blind or Not I do need something to give me the upper hand. "Here, " Theo handed me a gun "it's loaded with wolfsbane bullets. All you have to do is bring the alpha Deucalion back to the where the others will be waiting to keep him secure." He said and we stopped in front of some diner a few towns over. "If I do this will this mean I can leave your pack?" I asked before leaving the car and Theo looked a little hurt by me asking. "When the beast is dead that is when you can go." Theo said in a slightly angry tone without looking up at me.
I got out of the car and started walking towards the diner with the gun tucked away being hidden by my jacket.  I was almost at the door when a blind man walked out and I knew then it was him.  I walked past him trying not to get his attention or not to be noticed.  I am not dumb as to think it would be easy kidnapping an alpha even if they are blind. It's like a blind human, they say their other senses heighten , it's probably double that for a werewolf.
I had Deucalion scent so once he was a block away I started following, that's when I called Corey. "Hello?" He asked. "I need you to meet me at the location I'm about to text you with a car and bring Tracy and Josh." I said and hung up. Once I saw Deucalion go into a condo building that is when I sent the address. I then saw a drug store next to the building and ran in there for a clipboard, I had an idea.
I walked into the apartment building and followed the scent to the third floor.  I found the right apartment and knocked on the door hoping this plan would work.  The door opened, here goes nothing. "Hi sir how are you? I was hoping I could take a second of your time to talk about.." But he stopped me. "I know what you are, so what do you want?" He asked. Here goes nothing. I shot him in the leg and both shoulders. "I'm sorry but I had to." I said as he fell to the ground and groaned.  "Theo sent you didn't he?" He asked as I entered the apartment and shut the door. "Yep, I sure as hell didn't do this for the hell of it." I said as I took my phone out to call Corey. "Hey where are you?" I asked. "We are outside, what do you want us to do?" He asked nervously. "Just come up the the third floor to help me take some luggage down." I said and hung up.  "Luggage? Wow that hurts." Deucalion said in a hurt tone. "Have you ever been to Beacon Hills?" I asked.

When we got back I was waiting for Theo to come. Deucalion put up a fight but only the Chimeras really got hurt since they can't heal as fast as me.  I was out cold when Theo woke me up. "Morning sleeping beauty." He said sarcastically. "You happy?" I asked pointing towards Deucalion. "I'll be happy when my eyes are as red as Scott's. But till then he'll do." He said as he helped me up. "Go home Alex. You are done for the night." He dismissed me. I didn't argue and got out of there.  I was walking home and kept on thinking about how Theo and I have kissed multiple times and haven't talked about it. I mean I get he likes getting Liam jealous, I do too but I wouldn't mind talking about where it leaves us.

As I was walking to Parrish's I passed Scott's house and hear everyone is there, except Lydia whose in Eichen. I checked my phone ] and see all my missed calls and text messages.  Scott asking why I am avoiding them, Stiles asking if I'm alive, Liam asking why I'm with Theo.  I hate the distance with them but until the beast is dead I have to be distance. But something made me stop in front of the house, James. His scent was in there. And I heard him talking in there. "When are we going to rescue Alex?" I heard him ask inside as the group discussed their plan on rescuing Lydia.  "Don't worry we will but Lydia needs us now." I heard Scott tell James. I let out a quiet sob but not quiet enough because James looked out the window. "Alex! She's here!" He yelled excited running towards the door. I ran into the woods and hid behind a tree couple yards into the property. James was looking for me closely but I kept my heartbeat quiet and hid my scent.  "She was here." I heard him say. "Sorry buddy but it's really dark out it could've been someone else." I heard Liam say. They all went back inside, or so I thought because before I knew it someone tried to sneak up but turned towards them with my fangs out and my eyes glowing but it was only Liam. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed he came out to talk to me. "Well I'm sorry to sneak up on you but every time I see you your sucking face with the enemy." Liam said making me turn red a little. "He isn't the enemy and you know that." I said ignoring him talking about the kissing. " Well he sure ain't the good guy."
"Well he's the one that brought your new girl back to life!" I snapped. He looked shocked and embarrassed I would say that but I didn't care. "What is about to come there will be no good or bad guys, just dead and alive. Theo will keep James and I and you guys safe if I follow him."  I yelled. We stood there for a couple of minutes in silence. I started to walk away when Liam stopped me and kissed me.
After a couple of seconds when I realized what was going on I slapped him. "What the hell? You cheat on me and think a kiss solves it?" I yelled full of anger. Liam tried talking but I didn't let him. I walk away not looking back or listening to whatever he has to say. I'm done with Liam Dunbar.