Part 2 chapter 4

I started running as fast as I could to school.  When I got there I smelt blood coming from Stile's jeep.  I ran over to it and saw it was all messed up.  Stiles was fixing it when he got attacked.  I followed his scent to the school, then I caught an unfamiliar one, but he wasn't human. 

I followed the scents into the school and led me to the library.  I needed my id to get it crap, I just punch the machine and it unlocked the door.  I got in when I heard a book shelf collapse. 

"Stiles!"  I yelled running towards the commotion.  I saw then a dude about Stiles' age climbing the ladder after Stiles.  "Don't worry Stiles, I'm not gonna kill you.  I'm just gonna eat your legs."  He snarled as his eyes turned a misty white. 

I tackled the kids down to the ground and realized it was a wendigo. He pushed me to the ground and his and bit me near the collar bone and I let out a shriek.  I kicked his leg so he would fall.  I got up but I heard Stiles yell. "Alex get out of the way." He said and i saw him reach for the bolt that will make the ladder fall.  I ducked and all I could hear was a squish noise.  I looked at Stiles before looking at the wendigo. 
He was impelled with a metal poll right in the chest.  I walked toward him slowly and tried to get it out but it wouldn't.  Then the same gray substance came out of the wound like Tracy spit up when she died.  

Stiles walked over to the desk, "Stiles what are you doing?" But he didn't answer.  Instead he called someone.  "911 what's your emergency?"  The caller asked. "What are you doing?"  I asked him. He didn't say anything to the caller or me.  When I heard they were tracking the call I took the phone and threw it across the room.  "Stiles we have to go."  I said and dragged him back to the jeep.  He was in shock from killing the wendigo.  He wouldn't talk to me.  "Stiles, Stiles look at me." I turned his face to me.  "No will know I killed him."  I said and he looked at me funny.  "I killed him, I saved you from getting eaten by killing him." I told him and he said nothing.  I remember being in that state of shock after I killed my mom. 

We started driving away when he stopped, "My phone, Donavon has my phone."   He said quietly.  I assume the wendigo name was Donavon. "Park far enough away from school, I'll be back."  I said and ran back to the school.  I could hear the police officer was close to school so I got in the library quickly. I took Stiles phone but I heard the officer was close.  I ran to the janitor's closet and hid until I heard the officer drive away. 

When I opened the door Donavon's body was gone, vanished, like we were never there.  Stiles came running in. "Where's the body?"  He asked me panicking.  "I don't know it was here before I hid from the officer."  I said handing him his phone.  He touched the ladder and had blood there, so it did happen.  I placed my hand where the blood splatter was and tried getting a scent.  "Go home Stiles I will find him, or his body at least."  I said and ran out of the library. 

I walked through the woods for two hours and I couldn't find his body.  It was here but I can't find it. I ended up walking home in defeat.

The next day at school I couldn't focus.  I told Parrish I was going to be at the library after school so I couldn't get James.  I was falling behind in geometry and chemistry.  I texted Liam seeing if he wanted to study at the library but he said he would be there late.  "Wow I can smell your anxiety from the boys locker room."  I heard Theo say from behind.  "Get lost Theo, I'm not in the mood."  I said not looking up from my Chemistry book.  "I can help you study just saying, I'm not the bad guy."  "No you are, but I just haven't figured out what your are planning in the oversized head of yours."  I snapped at him.  He put his hands up in defeat and walked over to Malia to try and get in the pack. 

Not long after that Liam came with his books in his hand. "Hey sorry I'm late, my locker wouldn't open and I was ready to punch it open." He said as he sat down.
"How bad is your grade so far in Chem?"
"68, you?"
"You beat me 64."
He said and we both laughed a our failure.

"We haven't done this in a while, I miss it." Liam said sweetly as he took my hand.  "I miss it too."  I smiled.  We mainly talk about other things, not much about chemistry or geometry.  "So wait you broke her nose?"  I laughed so hard I couldn't breath.  Liam just told me why Hayden hates him so much.  Poor bystander got mixed up in a fight and Liam accidentally broke her nose.  "Yeah then she broke mine."  He said which made me laugh even more.  The whole library was staring at us but I could care less.  "Hon I'm gonna to have to ask you to leave."  The librarian said bitterly from her desk.  I shrugged and got up and put my bags in my bag.  He started to pack him things but I held him in place, "From your grades you need to study a little more than I do." I said and he smiled. "Text you later." I kissed him on the cheek and walked out. As I walked out I caught a small scent of Donavon blood, crap. I've forgotten about that since I was with Liam.
That whole killing someone is probably a bigger deal to Stiles than me. I'm not a big person for killing but it one wasn't my first kill, two I didn't know the guy, three I didn't really do it, four I'm convincing myself and Stiles that I did so no one will find out the truth.
As my train of thought was interrupted by a car nearly hitting me. Malia got out of the car and seemed possessed, she wasn't really moving or making any emotion expression. "Malia get out of the way." I yelled with the car about to hit her. I had no choice but jump in the way pushing her. "It was her." She told me and I then realized Theo was behind me coming from the passenger seat. "It was the desert wolf."

"So if I ever get a car I'm not letting her drive." I told Liam over the phone. I was waiting for Parrish and James to come home any minute and I got bored. "I'm sure Scott will know what to do and we will follow like always." He said calmly. Just then I heard Parrish and James get off the elevator coming towards to apartment. "Babe I got to go. Night." I said before hanging up.
Then James came running in to my room screaming, "Alex! Guess what Mr. Parrish got me?" He asked excitedly. "James call me Jordan or Parrish, you make me feel old when you call me Mr.Parrish." Parrish said as he walked in with a big box and on the front it had a picture of a car bed. "One of the deputies were going to give this away since his son grew out of the bed but when James laid eyes on it he started begging for it."  He dropped the box in the room and opened it and revealed a fairly used plastic bed.  It looked slightly used with bends here and scratches there but besides that it is in good shape. 
After an hour and half of searching YouTube how to put it together and online instructions we finally  put the bed together.  "James it's done." I yelled and James came running in and jumped on the bed. "Good night." He muffled against him pillow. 

I went to grab some water before bed and Parrish was lying on the couch playing with cards. "Hey, thanks for James' new bed, maybe he'll sleep in it all night." I joked as I grabbed a bottle. "Night." I said walking back to my room.   When I got into bed Lydia texted me.

L: like reading?

******************************************************************************************************************************

Since vacation is over I won't be writing as much sadly.

But who knows, I just wrote this chapter in my English class .😂
Vote/comment/follow
🅰