Part 2 chapter 12

The next couple of days were hard, the last chimera found, not being able to talk to the pack, especially Parrish and James.  Training the chimeras have been difficult. Tracy's sass is irritable, Corey is scared like a baby, Josh is arrogant, Hayden just bugs me and Theo is always flirting .  We have been together a lot lately and I can tolerate him a bit more. I also take a few shifts a week at the club still. Being on my own is draining my wallet and Theo isn't the best hosting. 
    I was off one night and Josh wanted to get wasted so I stole some booze from the club.  I was out back with Theo as Josh tried drinking to, well feel something.  I was drinking out of my flask with Theo waiting for Josh. "Why do you drink? It's not going to effect you?" He asked staring at me. "I like the bitter taste to it." I shrugged. "And I have a little something in it that makes me heal slow so i can get a little drunk." I said excited but Theo just rolled his eyes. I offered some but he rejected. "Why so glum chum?" I asked as he leaned against the front of his car. "I'm just getting annoyed waiting for Josh." He said and just then I heard my favorite song play inside the club. "Oh my god, this song on is the only thing that gets me through shifts." I said excited. I started dancing to it and Theo just starts laughing. "Come on dance." I pulled him towards me. We were really close and the alcohol got to me cause I did something I'd never do sober, kiss Theo.  Before he could react Josh comes out of the club frustrated. "I've drank so much and don't feel anything." He said mad. Theo looked pissed at Josh for interrupting but played it cool. "Later." He said quietly to me.
    "You heal too fast Josh, but I got something you'll feel." He said grabbing something from the car and gave to Josh. Than it started sparking and Josh was being shocked and from the looks of it, enjoying it. Theo laughed and pulled me towards him wrapping his arms around my waist. I want to say the alcohol made me mute but I honestly didn't mind us like this. The I caught a familiar scent, I turned my head and saw the last