Chapter 16

I haven't talked to Liam since yesterday and I was actually considering going to the lacrosse game tonight.

I checked my phone and the game is in an hour so I'll go out for dinner and if I feel like it I might go.

I walked to my favorite burger place in Beacon Hills and got 2 double bacon cheeseburgers with two medium fries and two chocolate shakes. Obviously their not both for me, and if you thought they were screw you.
I knew Parrish was probably still at the station so I decided to buy him dinner.
After I ate my food I started my way to the station that was about three blocks away.

I walked into the building and Parrish wasn't at his desk, ugh great.

I surprisingly ate all the food I ordered, even the shakes, and I feel like a total fat ass.

By the time I got to the school the game was over and most of the people were gone.

I walked into the school building and i heard Brett and Liam talking.

"Do you know how lucky you are? What do you mean? Scott's a True Alpha.
That means he didn't get his power because he was born with it.
He didn't get it by stealing or killing someone.
He earned it.
You're not strong just because you can lift a lot of weight now.
You're strong because you endure.
Satomi calls it strength of character.
You're lucky to have him, and you also have Alex who can teach you both about control." Brett said.

I walked into the empty locker room with my arms crossed over my chest.
"We are lucky to have Scott and my experience as a werewolf." I said leaning against one of the lockers with Liam closest to me.

"But some alphas don't earn or steal their power, their given it as a protection for what is the real danger out there." I said looking at Brett and giving a quick look at Liam.

Brett walked out of the locker room leaving Liam and I sitting their in silence. "So you came to the game? I didn't see you." Liam asked breaking the awkward tension.

"I came after the game ended." I said looking past Liam.

We stood theirs in awkward silence for a few minutes and as I started walking out Liam stood up.
"I'm sorry for being a dick, okay? I hate this awkwardness between us." He said walking towards me.

"It just wasn't you to act like that and honestly it kind of pissed me off." I said with no emotion in my voice.

"I get that, I'm just sorry and I shouldn't treat my girlfriend like a sex toy." My eyes widen when he said girlfriend. I guess this is how we are going to DTR.

Before I could say anything my phone went off, it was Stiles.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Scott and Kira, there in Mexico."

*************************************sorry for the short chapter
this is the end of episode 11 in season 4 so I think that their will be two three more chapters then epilogue. I want to thank my readers now for voting and supporting this story.
This book is way more successful then I hope for and the comments don't say a lot but mean so much to me.

Love ya

Vote/comment/follow
🅰