Part 2 chapter 14

So my grammar and punctuation might have been not the greatest in the past few chapters but when I finish a chapter I publish it right away since I have been writing at a slow pace. I just want to give you guys something ASAP.
Hope you like this new chapters.

I haven't been able to focus on anything since Liam has kissed me the other night. Did it mean something to him? Was it a true mistake with Hayden? Why do I care?
    Thankfully tonight I was not apart of Theo's plan in going to Eichen House since I can not get into the basement made of purely mountain ash I am stuck babysitting the blind alpha. As the chimeras were getting ready to leave Theo came in and I didn't bother looking at him. "Hey I got a surprise for you." He told me and when I looked at him I saw James on his back with a smile. "James! What are you doing here?" I asked out of pure shock. "Well Theo got me from school and we got ice cream and then he took me home and got my pillow and pjs and now we are here." He said excitedly as he jumped off Theo's back and ran to me.
    I look up at Theo confused, "I just thought it would be a nice surprise since you have been busy with, other important things lately." Theo said with a weak smile. He looked at the clock on his phone noticing how late it was. "We'll be back later. Just make sure he doesn't escape." He pointed at Deucalion. "I may be blind but not deaf Theo so please don't talk as if I was not here." He sasses back making me laugh. As Theo was leaving he turned back around. "Oh Hayden your staying here with Alex." He said stopping her from following him out. "What why do I have to babysit her too?' I whined. "I think we all know why she can't help. She could get, well distracted." Theo said and I just rolled my eyes and looked back at James sitting on my lap.

    James has finally fallen asleep after talking my ear off about his friends at school and how he has been handling his shifting well. Deucalion tried getting under my skin by talking about Liam with Hayden but surprisingly I couldn't care less because I fell asleep during their conversation. When I woke up Theo was in the room with a freak-ass mask on the table. "What on God's green earth is that?" I asked concerned. It was horrifying, I couldn't imagine it was one of the doctor's head. "It's the key to finding who is the beast." Theo said. Oh fun.

    The next day at school was the day of the charity game against Devenford Prep. I was in the Library doing homework and caught a weird scent, blood. I looked around and no one was bleeding. I followed the scent and caught, Parrish's scent. I walked over to the book cases and saw him sitting on the floor with claw marks all over his chest. "Oh my god." I said in a panic. "Alex just call Lydia, she will know what to do." He said in a weak whisper. I called her and she came quickly. I covered his chest with a spare sweatshirt I've had in my bag since freshman year. I helped him to Lydia's car and before she got in the car I stopped her. "Where are you taking him?" I asked. "To the only people who can help him." She said and following that she got in the car and drove off.

    The rest of the day was slow. All I could think about was Parrish and the charity game tonight. As I was walking out of the building at the end of the day Theo interrupted my thoughts. "Where are you going in a rush?" He said leaning against the wall. "I need to go walk James home before I have to come back for the game." I said as I check my phone for the time. "Let me drive." He insisted. Before I could argue he pulled me towards his truck. We drove in silence to get James. I was about to get out of the truck when we pulled up to the school but James was already running towards the truck in excitement.  "Theo!" He yelled in excitement to the car door. Theo opened his door and picked James up. "Hey buddy how was school?" He asked as he placed him in the back seats. "It was awesome we learned how to write our names." He said.
The whole car ride to the apartment he spelt his name over and over. It was cute at first but got a little annoying after the fifth time. Theo just found it historical. As we pulled up James and I got out but Theo stopped me before walking into the building. "I want you to stay in tonight, take the night off from the supernatural world." He insisted. "Okay see you later." I said in a hurry towards the building.  I have tried keeping my distance from Theo. I can feel I have a small little crush on him, I mean he is attractive but he makes himself ugly as a person. I got into the apartment and helped James hang his artwork on the wall. He calms the place needed some art.

Parrish never came home and wasn't answering his phone so I had to call a sitter, great. I knew there was a thirteen year old girl who was an only child that lived down the hall. I walked down the hall with James dressed for bed, I knocked on the door and her mother answered. " hi can I help you?" She asked. " Hi I'm Alex I live down the hall, I have a last minute thing at school and I need someone to watch my little brother, I was hoping your daughter would be able to watch him for a few hours." I asked with pleading eyes. " I'm sure she will be willing to." She said with a weak smile. "Thank you so much. I won't be out too late." I said as I gave James a kiss. " be good." I told him before running down the hall.
I got to the school and wasn't paying any attention to the game. My train of thought came to a crash when I heard a loud screech sound. That's not good. I then heard in the distance a loud growl. Oh my god. The beast is here.

Well hello!
It's been awhile I know but I have honestly lost the motivation to write so I didn't want to give you guys bs chapters. I don't think I will continue this book into the last season of teen wolf *silently cries the fact teen wolf is ending*