Chapter 14

"Hey Lou" I smiled brightly as Louis walced in, giving me a peck on the cheek as he passed. 

"Hey babe, how's it going?" I closed the door behind him, following him into the dining room as I replied. 

"decent" I shrugged, thinking of the move Harry and I would soon be informing the boys of. 

"The lads here yet?" I nodded and pointed to the kitchen, he grinned. "splendid!" I chuckled slightly to myself as he snuck into the kitchen and failed at scaring them, letting my own feet wander into the kitchen after him. Harry was cooking at the stove as Niall whined from the bar, Zayn was complaining that he should shut up leaving Liam to scold him for it while Louis laughed. They were like brothers at the dinner table before there mother scolded them to stop playing and eat. But I ignored them, making my way too Harry and wrapping my arms around his torso, resting my head against his back while he continued to cook. 

"What are you doing babe?" he chuckled, I shrugged, standing on my toes to place kisses along the back of his neck. 

"couldn't we have done this another night? We should be celebrating" I added teasingly as I kissed just below his ear, I felt him tense beneath my touch.

"Say the word and they're gone" he responded, turning around to grab me by the hips. I chuckled lightly, placing my hands around his neck. 

"No that's okay, they are already here"

"They have guest rooms here" Harry mumbled, leaning down and moving his lips to the skin of my neck. I smiled softly, closing my eyes for the moment. 

"No let's be good hosts" I giggled. Harry sighed placing chaste kisses up my neck and onto my face before pecking my lips. 

"They are lucky your a nice person eh?" I chuckled. 

"Obviously, unlike the sex crazed monkey you are" I winked, poking his chest as I moved away for him to cook. He gave a playful glare

"You brought it up first" I shrugged, giving a teasing wink. 

~

"So what's the news?" Louis asked, stuffing his mouth full of more food that Harry had made. Harry coughed slightly, wiping his mouth on a napkin while he looked over all the faces that were intently watching his own. 

"I- uh. I've decided to move the business" Shock was evident on every ones face as they stared at Harry. 

"What? Where? Why?" Louis questioned all at once. I leaned back slightly, observing and slightly afraid to comment on anything even though this was definitely my fault. I sipped from my cup slowly, hoping no one would even remember my presence.

"Well, the group of us is growing. It's not just us 5 guys anymore working in my basement and living in this house we've got a full warehouse of people all part of our revolt and we need to spread. We are supposed to be protecting people and we can't do it cooped up in this place"

"But Harry we are hot on the trail of a new gang. We can't just drop it" Liam interrupted. 

"I understand that but we have more people's safety to worry about now,  we'll still have a base here but I wanna take our main headquarters else where" Harry explained. The rest of the boys nodded slowly understanding the process. 

"Well who would be moving and where to?" Zayn asked. 

"All the main members will be moving. Meaning all of us and a few other people. Our local business workers will be here but not until we rake in some new crew members in Liverpool"

"So we're going to Liverpool?" Harry nodded. "That's only 2 hours away from Bradford" Zayn smiled. 

"Little more to Doncaster but closer than London" Louis smiled. 

"'bout the same for Wolverhampton " Liam sighed. 

"Sorry" Harry chuckled lightly.

"Pretty close to Cheshire tho Haz." Louis added. Harry barely smiled, only nodded. 

"Yeah.." I looked at Harry curiously, his eyes flicking toward me momentarily but snapping back to Louis  at his next question. 

"You plan on visiting your mum , Harry?" he asked. Harry shrugged. Louis sighed. "you'll have to see her sooner or later all she's got is your sister now" Harry crossed his arms, sitting back in his chair,not looking up as her stared intently of his plate full of untouched food. 

"It's none of your business Lou" The harshness in his voice surprised me, the other boys looked at Harry sympathetically leaving me utterly confused. I thought he had a problem with his Dad..not his mum.

"It is when she call's at least once a week to check on you. Harry she's worried sick about you and so is your sister. You can't let what happened with your dad affect you relationship with them"

"It already has!" Harry barked back, shoving his chair back and standing up. Towering over the rest of us. "Go tell the others about the move, it's happening in a week. Goodbye" with Harry stalked out of the room leaving me utterly baffled in my seat as I stared after him. 

"Don't worry about him Marcy, he'll be okay after he cools down. It's just a touchy subject for him" Niall spoke after being completely silent throughout the entire conversation. I nodded slowly. 

"What happened?" I asked, tearing my gaze away from the doorway Harry had just exited through. 

"That's for him too tell" was all he said before leaving. Liam had cleared the table and now they stood at the doorway pulling on their coats. I pushed my chair out and followed them. 

"Well thanks for being cool with all this I'm sorry our dinner had to end on such a bad note" I apologized. Louis half smiled. 

"Don't worry it was my doing anyhow. Call me later and let me know if he's okay?" I nodded and Lou pecked my cheek. "Thanks, see you soon" Louis smiled, I returned it before slowly closing the front door after him and locking it. I quickly headed over to the kitchen, cleaning off the dishes and putting them away. All the while hoping Harry had calmed down slightly. He seemed pretty upset when he left before. 

I chewed my nervously as I entered the room. Harry was standing in front of his dresser with only a towel slung around his waist. I took the opportunity to walk behind him and wrap my arms around his torso like I had earlier in the kitchen and placing chaste kisses on his bare back. "are you okay?' I asked quietly. Harry sighed but nodded. 

"Yeah sorry about earlier" he answered, turning around and wrapping his arms around my lower waist as I let mine climb up around his neck. 

"its okay" I smiled. "We all have some things that get under our skin and Louis just so happens to be the person that likes to push those buttons" Harry laughed, his smile making my own lips kink upward at the corners. 

"he sure is" I let out a breath letting my head lean against his chest, Harry let his chin rest on the top of my head. "hey didn't you mention something about celebrating earlier?" harry asked after a moment of perfect silence. I giggled, pulling my head away to stare up at him. 

"Maybe"

"Well I was just thinking since I'm already in just a towel...." he trailed off, his head leaning low to capture my lips in a kiss. I smirked pushing them against his passionately then pulling back abruptly. Harry looked at me confused. "what?!" I giggled, as I slipped from his embrace. 

"Sorry babe I need a shower" 

"Wait can't I at least join you?!" he begged in a whiny voice. I rolled my eyes, a smile still present. 

"You just took a shower silly" 

"so?" 

"Oh go to bed ya horny bastard" I winked. Harry scoffed. 

"Hey you suggested it first" 

"you suggested it twice" i countered. Harry huffed in annoyance. 

"Fine"

"good boy now when I come back you better have some clothes on" I smirked. 

"As long as when you come back your wearing none" he winked. My eyes rolled again. 

"Just go to bed"

Comment? Favorite? Follow ♥