Chapter 17

I threw my coat on the rack when I finally entered the house, kicking off my shoes before moping up the steps. There are no words to describe how completely exhausted I was. Paper work sucks. 

I quietly opened Harry's door finding the room dark and filled with his even breathing. Slipping through the crack of the open door, I was careful not to make a sound as I made my way to the connecting bathroom and closed that door. I stripped off moving towards the shower and turning on the tap. I was in and out in about 10 minutes, throwing on a pair of my underwear and one of Harry's clean white shirts before re-entering the bedroom, Harry still seemed to be asleep so I slid into the bed, despite it only being 8 o' clock. 

Harry's large arm immediately brought me into his embrace, stuffing me into the space next to him. "Did I wake you?" I whispered apologetically, snuggling into his warmth. 

"No I've been up" he mumbled. I took the moment to look up and see his eyes were still closed so I took the opportunity to peck his lips. 

"How are you feeling?" I questioned, letting my free hand travel over his stomach, drawing random shapes with my fingers. 

"Better now" he sighed, his arms tightening slightly. I smiled, happy to be back in his arms again. 

"So what did you do today?" I hummed curiously. 

"Layed here" he answered simply. 

"Well that's not fun... I'll have to make it up to you tomorrow for leaving" Harry smirked. 

"I like the sound of that" he commented suggestively. I rolled my eyes.

"Not that way Mr.sicky, I mean we can watch movies and I'll make you some soup or something" Harry chuckled.

"Alight but I think the other idea sounds more fun. " I rolled my eyes.

"It sounded fun last night too but your still sick so no" I answered

"Fiinnee" he finally caved, ducking his head unto the crook of my neck and snuggling into the warmth being emitted from my body. 

"Good boy" I giggled, running my fingers through his curls which were slightly knotted from him lying here and not bothering to brush them. But before I  knew it I was dosing off to the sound of Harry's shallow breathing and the beating of his heart.

~

I yawned lazily, raking a hand through my hair as I waited for the loud screech of the kettle. Despite Harry being asleep I was REALLY craving some tea. It was about 6am but after falling asleep at 8 last night I guess I should have anticipated such an early wake up. I was surprised Harry was still asleep considering he probably slept half of yesterday...then again he was sick so sleeping was good. 

The kettle finished and I poured the hot water into a mug and placed the tea bag into it and adding a bit of honey like Harry taught me. Harry made the best tea. 

I smiled happily as the hot liquid slithered down my throat filling my insides with warmth. I nearly jumped out of my skin when two long arms slithered around my torso. "mmm tea" Harry's husky morning voice murmured. I sighed, sinking into his arms and bare chest. 

"Mhm, shouldn't you be in bed mister?" Harry squeezed me tighter before pecking my cheek and heading over to get his own mug. 

"I'm actually feeling much better" he yawned, pouring his own cup. I rose an eyebrow critically. 

"uhuh...I've heard that before" I responded, a smirk falling onto my lips. Harry rolled his eyes. 

"Seriously" he said, taking a sip of his tea before walking over and cornering me against the counter. I laughed.

"We'll see about that Styles" I winked, pulling him down by his neck with my free hand for a kiss. He smiled into it, pressing a little closer before I pushed him away. He whined. 

"Whyyyyyyy" I rolled my eyes

"Because we don't need you sick all over again go rest or something" I scolded. An amused look took over his features making my face crumple in confusion. "What?"

"Only if you wear a sexy nurses costume" he grinned. 

"HA in your dreams styles" I muttered, brushing past him and bumping hips to prove a point. "Now get to bed" Harry gave a subtle eye roll before walking past me and heading upstairs. I smiled, watching him go. It would be a pain when he had to start working again, despite him sick and bed ridden I enjoyed this time alone. So, I decided to cook up something a little special. 

Grinning, I cooked up one of Harry's favorite meals, and while it bake I set up the movie player. When I called him down an hour later he looked slightly confused at the set up. "What's all this?"

"Well i figured since you have to go back to work soon we should have a mini date night" He smiled slightly and walked over to me. 

"You know we could go out on a real date. I feel fine" he explained, pecking my lips at the end. I merely shrugged and tugged him over to the couch. 

"But what restaurant makes your favorite food as good as I do?" i grinned. Harry had never actually tasted how cooked his favorite food but I figured he would like it. I once had a job as a chef's assistant when I was 17, Paulo was an amazing cook and taught me how to make a proper meal so I could 'steal a mans heart through his stomach' but I never had cooked for anyone besides Oli and myself until now. 

I leaned back on the couch, watching as Harry rose an eyebrow at the mean in front of him. Oli hopped up on to the table and looked ready to pounce on it. "Oli thinks it looks good" I smirked. Harry glared at the cat before picking it up with one large hand and dropping him in my lap. I chuckled and kiss the top of his head. "Well go on then" I teased. Harry scooped up the still steaming food onto his fork and looked at from nearly every angle before shoving it in his mouth, tongue out first before it went between his lips. 

He has a weird way of eating to say the least. 

I watched curiously as he chewed, petting Oli subconsciously. Harry turned to me, a wide grin spreading to his lips as he shot me a thumbs up. "This is great" he spoke, his mouth chock full of food. I rolled my eyes but smiled anyways. 

"See just trust darling" I grinned. I grabbed the remote and flicked on the television, Harry smiled when he saw the movie. 

"Well aren't you spoiling me today" 

"Well of course." I smiled "It's date night...or morning I guess since it's only like 10 but whatever." Harry chuckled, finishing his food before lying back and wrapping an arm around me and Oli. I snuggled perfectly into his side as the movie played. About halfway through, when Oli had climbed out of my lap and I started to get sleepy I looked up at Harry. He was snoring softly with his head rolled back on the couch, slumped slightly into where I was snuggled into his side. His face was peaceful, his chocolaty brown curls a tousled mess.. he must not have fixed his bed head today. I traced the lining of his lips with my eyes, up to his nose and eyelashes, then his eyelids that hid the beauty that were his lovely green eyes. 

In that moment i couldn't think of anyone I rather be with. whether that be an actual well functioning family or maybe a friend I had made in the past (which weren't many). But right now, right here, I felt something. It was new and strange and unfamiliar to me but  I knew exactly what it was. Staring at the slumbering boy next to me I knew I fell in love with him. 

Comment? Vote? Follow ♥

A/N: sorry this is just a filler but I've been working on the next chapters and OH MY GOD YOUR IN FOR SO MUCH DRAMA. Like wow you guys. oh and thats oli in the pic <3