Firey fury

"Pacifica Elise Northwest! What do you think you're doing, being late home from school! And coming home with common folk?!" He screamed. I sprinted up the stairs and locked myself in my room. I had had enough of my parents getting mad at me for hanging out with the pines twins. I packed an overnight bag with clothes and my toothbrush and the essentials. I got past my dad and ran out the door. I sprinted to the mystery shack and threw a pebble at Mabel's window. I saw her look out the window and come down the the stairs. She opened the door and let me in. "I'm really sorry for coming over without asking but my dad got on my nerves and I need to go somewhere else for the night" I explained. She gave me a sympathetic smile and led me to her room. I set my stuff on her bed and walked over to the bathroom and put my brush and toothbrush on the sink. I walked downstairs and saw dipper. He smiled then furrowed his brow in confusion. i explained what happened and he smiled the same sympathetic smile as Mabel. I walked back upstairs an collapsed on the mess of blankets and pillows that Mabel had left out for me.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up the next morning to see Mabel rushing around,  most likely looking for a sweater. I sat up and grabbed the outfit I had packed and went to the bathroom to change. I brushed my hair out and put it up into a messy ponytail. School. Boring! At least it's Friday. for whatever reason, we started on a Thursday. Why would you ever start school on a Thursday. 

I rushed out the door with Mabel and Dipper and we got to school fairly fast. We got there with lots of time to spare. I pulled a granola bar from my lunch box and started eating it. I talked to Mabel about math and history. The bell rang, signaling for us to go to homeroom. Mrs.Dunning wasn't here today. That's weird she's always at school. She hasn't missed a day of school in years. We had a mean old woman named Mrs.Crawford teaching us and she took my pen. After class I went up to her and asked for it back and she handed it to me. but when I looked at it I realized that there was no ink in it. She'd taken it out. Thankfully Mr.Demming gave me another ink capsule. The rest of the day was uneventful. I went home with Mabel and slept over again. Then I woke up......